Restaurants & Bars
With an array of bars and restaurants situated around the resort, the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh offers guests a great choice of food and drink. The restaurants offer the best of international cuisine, with something to suit all tastes, and the numerous bars can be visited for snacks, drinks, and the option to party until the early hours.
- Mountain View Restaurant is the resort's main dining room serving international buffet cuisine. A great venue for any meal day or night, this restaurant offers fantastic food in superb surroundings.
- Morgana is the Savoy's international Ã la carte restaurant that overlooks the private sands of the White Knight Beach. It serves a wide choice of starters and nibbles, including spring rolls, chicken wings and assorted mezzeh. Located on level P at the Savoy hotel.
- EEST Restaurant - For a 'walk through Asia' food experience, the EEST restaurant, located at the Savoy hotel, offers harmonious alfresco Pan-Asian dining. Located on level P at the Savoy hotel.
- Seafood Island - Located by the beach with a direct view of Tiran, Seafood Island is the perfect place to enjoy a wide selection of seafood caught straight from the Red Sea and Mediterranean.
- Rosamarino Restaurant - Sumptuous Italian cuisine at its best. Offering captivating surroundings, luxurious interiors and gourmet cuisine complemented by the staff's genuine attention to detail and fine hospitality. Located on level P at the Savoy Hotel.
- Tirana Restaurant is the Savoy's main dining room serving international buffet cuisine. At this restaurant you can enjoy exquisite service and extraordinary views of Tiran Island. Located on level K at the Savoy hotel.
- Sierra Bar - A superb place to unwind, the Sierra Bar has comfortable couches, a cosy bar area as well as outdoor seating. In the evening, the Lobby Bar also offers live entertainment.
- Bamboo Bar - Serving a selection of snacks and drinks to guests, the Bamboo Bar has both a shaded seating area as well as bars tools in the water that allow guests to be served poolside from 10.30am until midnight everyday.
- The Sunset Bar is a rooftop venue, located above the lobby and is an amazing place to watch the sun go down. Equipped with an entertainment area and dance floor as well as a huge drop-down screen, the Sunset Bar provides live music, movies as well as the opportunity to enjoy some spectacular views.
- The Pool Bar serves a fabulous selection of drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and snacks, including the late breakfast or afternoon snack part of the all-inclusive package. Guests can enjoy a spectacular sunset poolside cocktail or party on into the evening. The Pool bar shuts at midnight.
Facilities & Services
- Five Swimming pools
- Golf - Located only 5 km from the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh hotel, is a Bermuda grass 18-hole championship golf course which stretches over 6021m, playing to a par of 72.
Floodlit tennis court: Open from 8am until 8pm (Racquets are available from the Spa & Wellness Centre at the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh)
- Games room - The Sierra Sharm El Sheikh has a snooker table, table tennis and table football
- The Sierra's Wellness Centre & Aqua Spa is located within the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh is dedicated to offering clients the highest level of personalized service in a world of luxurious treatments and divine pampering. It has several massage rooms including a honeymoon massage parlour, Gym, steam & sauna, Jacuzzi as well as a rooftop rest area with parasols.
- Scooby Doo (Kid's Club - Children from 2 to 12 years): - The Sierra Sharm El Sheikh has dedicated Kids Club's for their younger guests: It is a special area within the resort of the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh where children can relax, play and enjoy their own time whilst on holiday. There is a snack bar, swimming pool, playground and indoor games room equipped with various entertainment including Play Station sets.
- Water sports- Scuba diving, Parasailing, windsurfing, water-skiing plus the hire of canoes and paddleboats as well as a whole range of other water-sports are also offered from the beach located at the Sun in Fun centre.
- Free Transport from the hotel to the beach is provided on a daily basis every 30 minutes.
- Shopping - Located adjacent to the Sierra resort within the Savoy Sharm El Sheikh hotel are a cluster of shops catering to your every need: A fast-service photo shop, bookshop, beauty salon, mini-mart as well as a jewellery shop for handmade gold and silver accessories and ornaments, an oriental bazaar and perfumery for those perfect take-home holiday gifts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT