Restaurants & Bars
- The Cafe - Serves buffet presentations for breakfast and dinner.
- La Luna -Offers cuisine from various regions of Italy which is authentically prepared for the most discerning palate.
- Blue Ginger- Features Far Eastern delicacies and the ancient Japanese cuisine, Teppanyaki.
- Fayrouz - Presents refined Middle Eastern and Lebanese cuisine in a cosy ambience.
- El Khan - Located on the terrace of Fayrouz, El Khan offers visitors a true feel of the 16th century Cairo. Authentic shisha corner.
- The Waves Restaurant - Ideal for light and casual dining.
- The Pyramid Bar - Offers a wide range of beverages and sandwiches.
- The Lobby Lounge - A large island bar and outdoor patio setting
Leisure & Recreation
- Steam room
- Hair and beauty salons
- Diving centre and house reef
- 2 floodlit Tennis courts
- A nearby 18-hole golf course
- Sparkling pools and cascading waterfalls
- Duck pond and a lazy river
- Children's pool
- 24-hour Fitness centre.
- Beach volleyball in the amphitheatre
- Laundry and Valet Service
- A variety of in-house shops
- In-house Travel agency
- The Monte Carlo Club: The Monte Carlo Club includes access to the Club Lounge with a dedicated concierge, five complimentary food and beverage presentations daily.
- The Monte Carlo Spa: The spa offers an extensive range of facilities and services including:
- Indoor heated Whirlpool
- Sauna & Steam room
- Specialised manicure & Pedicure room
- Professional Facials
- Hair & Beauty Salons
- Chill Room
- Arabian massage tent overlooking the Red Sea
- 10 treatment rooms including Thai massage room & 2 Signature couple rooms
- Juice Bar
- The Kids Club (for children from 4 - 11 years of age): Complimentary, fully Supervised club which is located in the Water Park area with a special swimming pool designed for children including an artificial sandy beach to ensure their safety while enjoying playing in the sand without being close to the sea or the reefs.
- Protect Our Little Ones (POLO) is a complimentary program which introduced toddler-proof precautions and safety measures for children under four years of age.
- Kids activities include mini golf, dancing time, tennis, story telling, puzzle time, ball games, water sports, duck feeding, lazy river cruise, sand pictures, and other fun activities.
- Kids club activities are for children from 4 to 11 years and children under 4 must be accompanied by an adult.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT