With numerous restaurants and bars available to satisfy your every culinary wish and demand, be prepared to taste a myriad of international cuisines prepared by the top resident chefs. From a range of international, Thai or Italian restaurants, you are invited to savour the mouthwatering dishes and buffets.
- The hotel's main restaurant serves up a daily changing buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- International fare.
Al Forno Restaurant
- A little piece of Italy at the heart of the hotel.
- Al Forno offers the flavours of Italy and the Mediterranean in an extensive a la carte menu including pastas, stone-oven pizzas and delicious main courses and desserts.
- This award-winning restaurant serves Royal Thai cuisine in a truly stunning setting.
- Open kitchen, intimate banquet seating, guests will enjoy genuine Asian hospitality, service and taste.
- Extensive a la carte menu including a wide range of Thai appetisers, main courses and Thai cocktails.
Pool & Beach BBQ
- Serving a range of a la carte items, sandwiches and salads, freshly prepared steaks from the grill.
- Next to the main pool or with a view of the Red Sea.
Panorama Bar & Terrace
- This hotspot is a beehive of activitiy with live sports broadcast, live entertainment and late-night disco.
- For guests with a passion for wine and excellent service, the Windsor Bar set in its cosy British-club decor is the place to be.
- The Lobby Bar is the ideal place to catch up with friends and enjoy the warm and relaxed atmosphere with coffee, cakes and pastries.
- This Arguilah Bedouin Tent serves shisha water pipes, a wide range of drinks and cocktails, coffees and tea with daily live entertainment.
- Perfect place for relaxation allowing guests to sit back and fire up shisha of their choice and enjoy breathtaking views over the gardens and mountains.
A large outdoor swimming pool, a spacious well-equipped gym and tennis courts, the Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula has all the right facilities for an active and healthy stay. The Sabai Sabai Thai Spa set in a remarkably authentic Thai atmosphere provides a haven of tranquility and a much appreciated treat for weary travellers.
The younger guests have not been forgotten with their very own clubhouse, playground, kids pool and engaging watergames.
- Stretch out at the beach under a parasol
- Swim in the various pools, children have their very own complete with waterguns and jets.
Sabai Sabai Thai Spa
- The Sabai Sabai Thai Spa offers a wide range of beauty and wellness treatments, using a fusion of techniques from East and West to refresh and rejuvenate body, mind and spirit.
- The Spa offers 9 spacious treatment rooms, all tastefully decorated and can be used as single or doubles.
- Keeping fit and staying healthy should be a breeze with the reosrt's state-of-the-art Technogym equipment.
- Offers complete guidance with certified trainers and fitness assessment counsellors to help guests to get the most of their workout.
- Offering a range of free & heavy weight equipment, they will be sure to keep you active and healthy.
- Next to the resort, the Jolie Ville golf course is the only 18-hole USPGA championship golf course in the region.
- Hosted the European Challenge and Seniors Tour in April 2004.
- Won the 2006 Platinum MENA Travel Award for Best Golf Club in the Middle East & Africa
- Hosts the annual Salem Trophy Challenge.
- Two tennis courts and a multi-purpose court will help you work up a sweat.
- Racquets, balls and other equipment is available by prior reservation.
- Coaching classes are organised by appointment.
- The international team of animators provides daytime activites and games ranging from darts competitions to waterpolo and belly dancing classes.
- Open for all children ages 4-12 years old.
- Sports, fun and creative activities are available under the supervision of professional counsellors.
- For the youngest guests, being babies, they cater a range of special items that can be requested in advance by contacting the Guest Relations Team.
Services and Amenities
The list of complimentary services and amenities within the hotel includes:
- Health club and fitness studio
- Children's club for little guests ages 4 to 12 years old
- Complimentary shuttle buses to resort private beach
- Complimentary buses to Naama Bay
- ATM's and currency exchange machine
The following services are also available at additional charges:
- Green fee discounts for the adjoining ‘Jolie Ville Golf PGA championship course
- Tennis courts with floodlight
- SUBEX diving centre representative at the hotel.
- Water sport activities
- Horse/camel riding
- Safaris, jeep-, quad- and boat tours
- Shopping arcade with Bazar, Pharmacy, Textile and Clinic
- 24 hour Doctor on call
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Business Center services; copying, fax and secretarial services
- Taxi and Limousine Service
- Baby- and toddler service from pram hire to cots
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT