The M.S Da Vinci Nile Cruise combines the history and culture of ancient Egypt with a holiday of relaxation, comfort and style. The M.S Da Vinci is a deluxe cruise vessel which features a comfortable cabins and superb facilities. The lounge area is the perfect spot to marvel at the scenery whilst sipping a refreshing cocktail. On the upper deck there is an inviting pool, a bar and a large sun terrace where you can laze in the sun and watch the world drift by. A M.S Da Vinci Nile Cruise truly is a journey of a lifetime.
- Large sun deck and swimming pool to relax The Da Vinci has offers guests a large sundeck, with a pool to cool down and sun loungers to soak up the sun. There is a also a bar for a refreshing drink.
- Luxury and exceptional value on the Ms Da Vinci This deluxe cruise boat has a range of excellent amenities on board and guests can choose to relax on board or see the amazing sites that line the river, from the restaurant, lounge or the comfort of your cabin.
- Evening entertainment offers local delights The Da Vinci organises evening entertainment so guests can enjoy theme nights, a Galabeya party, where everyone is invited to come in Egyptian dress, bought from the market or borrowed, a Nubian folklore evening and belly dancing.
Departure: Every Monday
Arrival at Luxor and board the MS Da Vinci.
In the morning, depart for the West Bank to visit the ancient Theban Necropolis. See the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Habu, the only remains of the funerary Temple of Amenophis and the Colossi of Memnon. During the afternoon, travel towards Esna. Overnight Esna.
In the morning, travel along the river to Edfu and Kom Ombo to visit the Temple of Horus and the Temple of Kom Ombo. During the afternoon, continue to Aswan. Overnight in Aswan.
In the morning, visit of the Lyrical Temples of Philae that rise from the waters of the Nile. During the afternoon, sail in the traditional felucca, viewing the Agha Khan Mausoleum and the Botanical Garden on Kitchener Island. Overnight in Aswan.
Enjoy time at leisure or take an optional excursion to Abu Simbel to see the Temples of Ramses II. During the afternoon, navigate toward Kom Ombo. Overnight Kom Ombo.
Travel to Edfu to visit the best preserved temple in Egypt dedicated to the falcon god Horus. During the afternoon, navigate to Luxor via Esna Lock. Overnight in Luxor.
Visit of the fabulous Luxor Temple and the enormous temple complex of Karnak . Enjoy time at leisure in the city of Luxor. Overnight in Luxor.
Disembarkation after breakfast.
- The above itinerary is an example only and may be changed.
- Please note that your Nile cruise will be allocated on arrival and will be either the M.S Da Vinci or of a similar standard.
- All advertised prices are based on double occupancy please call our sales team for single occupancy supplements.
- Excursions will normally be led by an English-speaking guide. Requests can be made at the time of booking for guides of other nationalities to be provided but this will be subject to numbers and availability.
- Please note that advertised prices do not include excursions and are based on 7 nights Nile Cruise on Full Board basis only. Call our experienced reservations team for upgrades and excursion packages.
N.B. The above programme may be changed without any previous notice due to navigation conditions or any other factors beyond control provided that all visits will be respected. This cruise is not highly recommended for people with walking difficulties.
- Prices Exclude Excursions
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package from £149pp
- Exclusive Offer only pay £99pp for the Full Excursions Package save £50pp
Average THP customer rating4 stars
4/5 from 2 reviews
Other hotels in Nile Cruise
5 starsFrom £1619
Holidays at MS Da Vinci
We don't currently have any holidays here unfortunately…
Why not call our specialists on 020 7644 1755 and we'll see if we can create you a tailored holiday.