Restaurants & Bars
- Tamarind Restaurant & Terrace- offering the finest international cuisine with delicious buffet breakfasts, succulent lunches and themed buffet dinners with Oriental, Italian and Asian influences, this is the hotel's main restaurant. One night weekly this restaurant brings guests with a special Steigenberger Buffet Dinner with a myriad of culinary delights.
- Alexanders Restaurant, Bar & Terrace- featuring a large veranda for outdoor dining overlooking the lush greens of the golf course, this restaurant is situated in a separate colonial-style building sitting directly at the sea shore. This restaurant serves world class dinners just as night begins to fall, with all dishes inspired by the restaurant's motto: "The Art of Fine Dining"
- Bwala Pool Bar & Restaurant - situated right in the centre of the sprawling free-form pool landscape, Bwala offers open-air A La Carte lunches and a selection of all day snacks and light dishes. The bar side of it offers room for casual open-air drinks as well as featuring a special wet bar for freshening up inside out!
- Tanga Beach Restaurant & Bar - this is the right place for satisfying those hunger pangs that come right after swimming in the sea. Offering open-air A la Carte light dishes and all day snacks this bar and restaurant situated right on the beach boasts magnificent sea views and cooling breezes.
- Karibu Lobby Lounge & Bar - located on the left hand side at the far end of the hotel lobby, this charming lounge space serves round-the-clock snacks and light dishes. In the morning early and late continental breakfasts are also served here while later on it offers Afternoon Tea Time and as the night creeps on a range of midnight snacks are also on offer.
- Ukumbi Cafe - offering a range of delightful cakes, mouth-watering pastries, delicious finger sandwiches and ice cream, this little cafe located on the right hand side at the far end of end of the lobby is a place to be really enjoyed
- Juisi Bar - the perfect place to finish off a pampering and revitalising day at the spa, this bar located inside the Algotherm Red Sea Thalasso & Spa serves a range of healthy fruit cocktails and juices.
- Shangalulu Pub & Bar - with the name of this bar meaning Millipede it explains why the bar has so many feet (or stools) to make sure you come and make new friends once night falls.
- Dewan Cafe Shisha Corner - boasting an oriental flair, this outdoor shisha corner is the place to smoke a typical Egyptian waterpipe with a range of exotic flavours to choose from, including 'double apple', lemon, cherry and cantaloupe.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Expansive free-form swimming poolsBank and money-exchange
- 2 outdoor tennis courts, situated at the sister hotel Steigenberger Al Dau Club
- Complimentary beach & pool butler service
- Kids Club 'Simba'
- 9-Hole Golf
- Shopping Arcade
- Zawadi Boutique
- Ilios Dive Club & Aqua centre - Daily diving excursions, diving courses, children classes, snorkelling trips, own marina
- Live Entertainment with Belly Dancing, African shows, Oriental folklore shows and International dance shows
- Weekly General Manager's Cocktail every Saturday
- Guest Relations/Concierge
- Doctor on call
- Laundry and ironing service
- Airport transfers
- Limousine service
- Complimentary car wash service
- Complimentary Parking
- Business Centre
- Wireless Internet access throughout the resort
- 24/7 Room Service
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT