Restaurants & Bars
- L'Abydos Brasserie - Serving international cuisine and sumptuous buffets for
breakfast, and dinner. (Smart casual and long trousers).
- L'Emporio Ristorante - Serving an elegant Italian cuisine for dinner only including regional
specialties. (Smart casual and long trousers).
- Copper Crescent Grill - Serving Middle-Eastern cuisine, including a
lunchtime grill Ala Cart and pizza from the wood fire oven.
- Solar Bay - A chic modern bar, ideal for relaxing and enjoying an early
evening drink or a nightcap.
- Sea Breeze and Beach Hut - Beach bar serving cooling refreshments and where
the kids can enjoy their favorite sandwiches, hot dogs, ice cream and
- Al Farafra - Pool bar where you can enjoy a comfortable seat on the patio
and indulge in coladas and frozen tropical drinks.
- Stars Studio - Disco finish the evening dancing to the latest hits until last
- Swimming pool
- Beach facilities
- Fitness lessons
- Aerobics classes
- Mini soccer
- Table Tennis
- Evening entertainment
- Diving centre - A fully equipped diving center offers PADI courses for the novice and experienced diver
- 18 hole championship course - located at the Cascades Hotel which is adjacent to the Sheraton Soma Bay
- Thalasso & Wellness Centre - located at the Cascades Hotel which is adjacent to the Sheraton Soma Bay
- Region's largest and most comprehensive facility for thalasso-therapy. For centuries the waters and sands surrounding Soma Bay have been renowned for their richness and natural healing power, Sheraton Soma Bay's guests have immediate access to the nearby centre which features:
- 800 m2 Aquatonic Pool,
- Fitness and nutrition programs, a variety of
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Seaweed wraps
- Underwater massages
- Sea mist room
- Beauty care
- Post-natal recuperation programs.
- Kids Club - supervised and exciting daily programs of activities, games and parties.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT