Restaurants & Bars
- Cafe Stella - located at lobby level, this all-day dining restaurant serves scrumptious international buffets daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The dishes here are varied and flavourful with specialties from all around the world and theme nights running 4 times weekly to satisfy all cravings and tastes. An a la carte menu is also available upon request. Guests can select from indoor or outdoor seating with views over the pool.
- El Tannour - serving authentic oriental delights from traditional Lebanese and Egyptian cuisine, here guests are treated to the lovely melodies sang by authentic Lebanese and Egyptian singers.
- Il Portico - this traditional Italian restaurant serves the most authentic Italian favourites including freshly baked pizzas and a mouthwatering antipasti buffet.
- Taverna Barba Kiriakos - enjoying a prime location right at the heart of the hotel's garden overlooking the sea, this is the premier Greek restaurant in the region, offering indoor and outdoor seating for spectacular views across the Red Sea.
- Johnny's Bar - this English pub has a cosy ambience and is the perfect place to relax while catching up with the latest sporting events while enjoying a selection of cold beers, refreshing beverages and snacks
- Atrium Bar - surrounded by colourful Koi fish and beautiful mummified palms, this atrium bar serves drinks in an elegant setting, giving guests a true a unique experience to quench the thirst.
Kids Eat Free - at Intercontinental Abu Soma children eat free at selected restaurants.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 1200 metres of Private Beach
- 2 Heated Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Children's Swimming Pool
- Health & Fitness Centre (personal trainer available)
- 2 Clay Tennis Courts
- Recreation & Sports Court
- Diving Centre
- Aqua Centre
- Horseback Riding Facilities
- Live Entertainment
- Beauty Salon
- Gift Shop
- Kids' Club (for children aged 4 - 12)
- Business Centre
- Secretarial Services
- Technical Concierge
- Business Services
- Multilingual Concierge Services
- Private Limousine
- Pc available *
- Wireless Data Connection *
- High Speed Internet Access *
- Airline Desk(s): Assistance is provided by the concierge
- Rental Car Desk(s): Private Limousine Service
- Tour Desk(s): Available at the Tour Operator desk
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- On-site Guest Self-Laundry Facilities (washer/dryer)
- Dry Cleaning Pickup/Laundry
- Same Day Dry Cleaning
- Room(s) with Accessibility Standards
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Safety Deposit Box available at Front Desk
- A/C Public Areas
*The use of these services incurs in an extra charge payable locally
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT