Restaurants & Bars
- The Blue - serving delicious delicacies with menu items that are expertly cooked and tailored to your taste, this restaurant has no menu, only food for the senses, food to play. Simple, exquisite and quintessentially fresh.
- Osmanly - specialising in classic Ottoman cuisine and contemporary Turkish delicacies this restaurant serves a mouthwatering selection of dishes, all bursting with exotic flavours.
- Floor 10 - being a destination floor on its own, filled with unexpected surprises, this one-of-a-kind dining venue inspires diners with its artistic creations, flair and flavours, passion for food, exquisite delicacies and all fine things in a new level of sophisticated comfort in Cairo, with Michelin star-style surrounding you.
- Embassy Club - featuring the exclusivity airs of a private club taken to higher levels, this space is open to guests who book a suite and are then pampered by the exclusivity of this lounge throughout the day.
- In Private - your very own restaurant right to your room, Experience the finest food & the panoramic view of The Nile all servied to you by our free - most professional butler service in Cairo.
- Chocolate Lounge - this little paradise of sheer indulgence offers a selection of tempting chocolate and coffee creatins in an exclusive ambiance that celebrates all things European.
- Shishawy - as you could probably guess from its name, this lounge is laden with bubbles and aromatic blends of Lebanese shisha, from the most traditional to the most unusual. This is shisha to your liking.
- The Roof - this invigoratinly refreshing rooftop space is a poolside oasis and swim-up bar from which guests can take in the view accross the Nile and stimulate your senses with a cool cocktail prepared to perfection or an ice-cold zesty fresh juice.
- Floor 10 - Jazz Bar - the hippest place to "see and be seen" in Cairo here guests can decide between a perfect martini, shaken not stirred, or a glass of ice-cold French pink champagne while smooth Jazz plays in the background.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Kempinski The Spa
- Health Club
- Beauty Centre
- Business Centre
- Events Room
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT