Restaurants & Bars
With a total of 8 food and beverage venues, the Fairmont Nile City offers guests with a wide selection of dining possibilities that go from fine dining restaurants to in-room service.
- Napa Grill - this all-day restaurant's primary gastronomic style can be defined as having strong links to the sunny Californian cuisine and the dishes here are built upon its cultural influences with a complete melting-pot of Spanish, Mediterranean and Mexican influences. Offering breakfast, lunch buffet and A la Carte dinner options, the main theme of this restaurant is based on a "California Grill" concept, within a casual hip, yet refined setting
- Saigon Bleu - a Vietnamese-inspired restaurant of the last decade offering a unique combination of Asian and French cuisine. Located on the second floor, a glass walled open kitchen enables guests to watch chefs creating their masterpieces within a shiny and spotless cooking area. Saigon Bleu is set to become the most significant address for extraordinary quality of fish and seafood in Cairo with impeccable flavours, stylish presentation and seamless presentation in a contemporary designed space with distinct Asian touches reflecting the artistry of the kitchen and the refinement of the delicacies created there.
- O Bar - featuring a walk-in humidor displaying a wide selection of the finest Cuban cigars and adjacent to the Sushi bar and centre stage with the liveliest jazz performances, this modern yet cosy Havana bar and lounge is alive with energy and buzz. Fairmont's classic world of cocktails will be featured paired with new-age mixology trends.
- Onyx Lounge - this lobby lounge has dual functionality: in the early morning it functions as a continental breakfast venue and then in the afternoon it transforms into the most well renowned outlet serving the best Afternoon Tea in Cairo, featuring specialised tea & coffee sommeliers as well as their signature Fairmont Tea. Located on the mezzanine level, this outlet specialises on tea and coffee as well as offering light snacks and desserts as well as functioning as a stylish and elegant bar/lounge.
- Sky Bar - serving outstanding Lebanese food and cocktails made with nothing but the freshest of juices, fruits and herbes, this beacon of rooftop cool located on the 25th floor, overlooking the Nile is set to draw Cairo's most hip and chic crowds who will come to enjoy the buzzing ambiance. Providing unrivalled and stylish entertainment booked through record labels such as Housexy and Kinky Malinki, cocktails and drinks here are served to the cool musice tunes mixed by the bar's resident She Jay's (DJ) from London.
- Sky Pool - this pool area and restaurant is strategically situated for guests to enjoy sweeping views of Cairo's skyline as they relax and unwind by the rooftop poolside. The menu here includes hot and cold items to suit each guest's discerning palate with a variety of caocktails and mocktails to complement the tasty menu choices available or to offer a refreshing cooling sensation under the warmth of the Egyptian sun.
- In-Room Dining - room service offers endless selection and limitless possibilities to Fairmont's luxury hotel guests. In-room diners may choose from any hotel restaurant's menu to enjoy from the privacy of their room and will also have access to the hotel's master wine list. Don't feel like leaving the comforts of your room? Then let Fairmont treat you and make the food come to you.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Rooftop Pool
- Children's Pool
- Willow Stream Spa
- Health Club
- Beauty Salons
- Wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel
- Safety deposit boxes
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour concierge service, including babysitting, kids’ and teens’ concierge
- 24-hour valet service
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Limousine/car rental services
- Daytime parking spaces available
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT