A tour holiday is often the best way to cram in the best experiences that big destinations like India or Africa for example, have to offer. These destinations are so vast and comprise so many different cultures, diverse attractions, changing landscapes and such an enormous wealth of cultural sights that a tour comprising their main landmarks is almost mandatory.
But tour holidays are not only ideal for big destinations, there are some peculiar holiday destinations that may be small in size but are incredibly rich in the variety of experiences and cultural riches they have to offer. This is case for countries like Sri Lanka or Cuba, where we specialise in offering the most comprehensive escorted tours; so that you get to fully take in all that these exceptional destinations have to offer.
Sometimes an escorted tour holiday is the only way to really experience a destination and see its true colours in full display, and our selection of extensive escorted tour holidays do just that - we offer inquisitive travellers with the best way to truly see a destination.
Tours Browse all
Admire the cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all.
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your amazing tour
An unforgettable India holiday with the perfect opportunity to discover Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur & Udaipur all in one magical trip.
- Experience the natural beauty and riveting culture of India
- Enjoy a Boat Cruise on the Lake Pichola & also get the opportunity to explore the local markets & shops.
- Experience a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and an elephant ride to the Amber Fort.
Spend seven magical days touring around India’s most striking landmarks and immerse in a world of wonder with a wealth of sights to discover.
- Free and Exclusive Rajasthani Feast
- Exclusive private tour package including private car, personal driver and personal guides from an extra £100 per person
- Includes horse carriage ride around the Taj Mahal & free elephant ride to the Amber Fort
Explore Costa Rica and see; Arenal Volcano, the Monteverde Cloud Forest & more
- See Monkeys, Toucans, Hawks, Falcons & more
- Enjoy the Arenal Volcano Hike the unique guided tour through the rain forest
- With 3 Complimentary Excursions including Safari Penas Blancas River floating
Discover beautiful landscape of Costa Rica
- Relax on Manuel Antonio Beach
- Arenal Volcano Hike & Selvatura Walkways Guided Visit included
- Enjoy a relaxing float trip on the beautiful Rio Penas Blancas River
Discover the colourful state of Rajesthan - Taking in the beautiful sights in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur
- Horse Carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- 1 free Rajasthani Dinner per person at a traditional Village
- Tours includes entry to all sights as per itinerary
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
For those who've always dreamed of visiting the iconic American wild, wild west in an epic journey of discovery packed...
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Experience the natural beauty & culture of India with the Wonders of Rajasthan - An 11 night tour featuring some of...
A fascinating journey into South Africa's most captivating wonders, this self drive adventure will take travellers to...
This self-drive or escorted holiday adventure presents curious travellers with the best way to discover some of South...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
NewsBrowse all News
Pestana, Portugal's largest hotel group, has announced that will be making its debut in the Cuba hotel market this year. The new four-star, 508-room Pestana Cayo Coco Beach Resort is named after the location where it sits in the Jardines del Rey and will be open to holidaymakers visiting this beautiful Cuba region from July, 2013.
The Australian endurance swimmer, Chloe McCardel has ended her attempt to become the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida in the United States after being stung by a jellyfish. The 28-year-old athlete from Melbourne was forced to abandon the 103-mile swim after reaching 19 km in 11 hours. A swarm of jellyfish surrounded her and the swimmer was rescued by her support team and taken to Key West.
Cuba is in the process of demolishing buildings that were built upon the natural dunes in Varadero beach in an attempt to prevent erosion. The coastal resort is one of the leading holiday destinations in Cuba and so far, 19 buildings in Varadero and 21 on the sand dunes have been taken down along the 22-kilometre coastline, with a further 10 scheduled for demolition by the end of the year.