A tour holiday is often the best way to cram in the best experiences that big destinations like India or Africa for example, have to offer. These destinations are so vast and comprise so many different cultures, diverse attractions, changing landscapes and such an enormous wealth of cultural sights that a tour comprising their main landmarks is almost mandatory.
But tour holidays are not only ideal for big destinations, there are some peculiar holiday destinations that may be small in size but are incredibly rich in the variety of experiences and cultural riches they have to offer. This is case for countries like Sri Lanka or Cuba, where we specialise in offering the most comprehensive escorted tours; so that you get to fully take in all that these exceptional destinations have to offer.
Sometimes an escorted tour holiday is the only way to really experience a destination and see its true colours in full display, and our selection of extensive escorted tour holidays do just that - we offer inquisitive travellers with the best way to truly see a destination.
Tours Browse all
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year old Kings Highway
Spend seven magical days exploring India's most iconic landmarks and dive deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover.
- Includes a horse carriage ride around the Taj Mahal and a free elephant ride to the Amber Fort
- Exclusive private tour package including a private car, personal driver and personal guides from an extra £100 per person (Normally £300)
- Free and Exclusive Rajasthani Feast plus a Bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
You will be moved by India's iconic marvels; from the majestic beauty of the Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- See the Magnificent Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Experience the Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the City Palace Museum and enjoy an exclusive Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
Get to know the strategic point that unites the Americas, and enjoy an exciting tour that takes in the most iconic landmarks this fascinating country has to offer.
- Experience the journey throughout the Canal of Panama full of history and geological value.
- Enjoy the highlights of Panama City including Colonial sector, a UNESCO world Heritage site.
- Explore Monkey Island to appreciate its aquatic wildlife, tropical flowers, plants and trees.
An amazing, eye-opening, all-encompassing tour that’ll take you to discover Nicaragua’s enthralling beauties – from volcanic islands to colonial cities and stunning beaches.
- Discover the colourful and vibrant city of Granada, a city famous for its Moorish and Andalucian appearance
- Learn about the history of Leon, with its colonial housing and fascinating cathedral
- Observe the activity of Masaya Volcano, where you can see the activity of San Fernando's Crater and visit its museum
Embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica, an eco-lover's paradise.
- Take advantage of the Rainforest and experience an unique accommodation of Hacienda Pozo Azul Tent Suites.
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the beaches of the Pacific coast.
- Choose from activities such as nature walks, abseiling, zip-lining or horseback riding tours whilst in Sarapiqui.
This unforgettable 7 night tour is the perfect way to discover the Arab Kingdom of Jordan. Set on the East Bank of the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Get to know America’s Wild, Wild West during an amazing 11-day trip which will be filled with exciting activities and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
The first phase of a team-building challenge course has been opened on the popular Treasure Beach on the south coast of Jamaica. The General Colin Powell Challenge Course is situated within the Treasure Beach Sports Park and Academy and puts visitors through a series of physical and mental challenges on obstacles including a 45-foot climbing wall and five low-rope elements.
The World Travel Awards will be starting its global Grand Tour this spring and its first stop will be at the world's tallest hotel in Dubai. The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai will be hosting the Middle East Gala Ceremony 2014 on 4th May, 2014 to recognise the region's leading travel, tourism and hospitality organisations.
AMResorts has announced that it will be providing sales, marketing and brand management services to the Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres in Cancun from 1st June, 2014. The property will be rebranded as Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun in December this year and will become the fourth Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resort.