A tour holiday is often the best way to cram in the best experiences that big destinations like India or Africa for example, have to offer. These destinations are so vast and comprise so many different cultures, diverse attractions, changing landscapes and such an enormous wealth of cultural sights that a tour comprising their main landmarks is almost mandatory.
But tour holidays are not only ideal for big destinations, there are some peculiar holiday destinations that may be small in size but are incredibly rich in the variety of experiences and cultural riches they have to offer. This is case for countries like Sri Lanka or Cuba, where we specialise in offering the most comprehensive escorted tours; so that you get to fully take in all that these exceptional destinations have to offer.
Sometimes an escorted tour holiday is the only way to really experience a destination and see its true colours in full display, and our selection of extensive escorted tour holidays do just that - we offer inquisitive travellers with the best way to truly see a destination.
Tours Browse all
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Spend seven magical days touring around India's most striking iconic sights and dive deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of treasures to discover
- Free and Exclusive Rajasthani Feast
- Exclusive private tour package including private car, personal driver and personal guides from an extra £100 per person
- Includes horse carriage ride around the Taj Mahal & free elephant ride to the Amber Fort
You will be moved by India's iconic marvels; from the majestic beauty of the Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the City Palace Museum and enjoy an exclusive Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- Experience the Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a Bharatpur Palace
Explore the amazing landscapes, historical sites and natural beauty of Sri Lanka on this exclusive luxury tour that includes a relaxing beach stay.
- To see an aerial view of Sri Lanka we have included a Sea Plane transfer to Colombo
- Visit the famous Sigiriya rock fortress where you will have an opportunity to climb this marvelous and iconic site
- As part of this amazing trip you will stay in the UNESCO World Heritage city of Kandy and the tea region of Nuwara Eliya.
Get to know the strategic point that unites the Americas, and enjoy an exciting tour that takes in the most iconic landmark this fascinating country has to offer.
- Explore Monkey Island to appreciate its aquatic wildlife, tropical flowers, plants and trees.
- Experience the journey throughout the Canal of Panama full of history and geological value.
- Enjoy the highlights of Panama City including Colonial sector, a UNESCO world Heritage site.
Embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica, an eco-lover's paradise.
- Take advantage of the Rainforest and experience an unique accommodation of Hacienda Pozo Azul Tent Suites.
- Choose from activities such as nature walks, abseiling, zip-lining or horseback riding tours whilst in Sarapiqui.
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the beaches of the Pacific coast.
This unforgettable 7 night tour is the perfect way to discover the Arab Kingdom of Jordan. Set on the East Bank of the...
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Panama is a tropical getaway ideal for tourists looking for stunning scenery with accessible exotic nature to be seen...
For those who've always dreamed of visiting the iconic American wild, wild west in an epic journey of discovery packed...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
The Asian boutique hotel group, Alila Hotels and Resorts, has announced that it will be adding three new properties to its portfolio in 2014. The first of the three luxury hotels will open in Oman in March, marking its debut in the Middle East, while the other two will open in Bali and India later in the year.
Kenya has further cemented its position as the leading holiday destination for those adventure seekers keen on an authentic African Safari experience. For the second consecutive year, the East Africa nation took home the top prize for the World's Leading Safari Destination at the grand finale of the prestigious World Travel Awards.
A brand new hotel has recently opened its doors to the public on the island of Mahe in the Seychelles. Opened by the MacGregor and Laporte families, the Treasure Cove Hotel is located next to the La Buze Treasure Site and it was officially opened by Alain St. Ange, the Seychelles Minister responsible for Tourism and Culture.