A tour holiday is often the best way to cram in the best experiences that big destinations like India or Africa for example, have to offer. These destinations are so vast and comprise so many different cultures, diverse attractions, changing landscapes and such an enormous wealth of cultural sights that a tour comprising their main landmarks is almost mandatory.
But tour holidays are not only ideal for big destinations, there are some peculiar holiday destinations that may be small in size but are incredibly rich in the variety of experiences and cultural riches they have to offer. This is case for countries like Sri Lanka or Cuba, where we specialise in offering the most comprehensive escorted tours; so that you get to fully take in all that these exceptional destinations have to offer.
Sometimes an escorted tour holiday is the only way to really experience a destination and see its true colours in full display, and our selection of extensive escorted tour holidays do just that - we offer inquisitive travellers with the best way to truly see a destination.
Tours Browse all
Admire the cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all.
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your amazing tour
An unforgettable India holiday with the perfect opportunity to discover Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur & Udaipur all in one magical trip.
- Experience the natural beauty and riveting culture of India
- Enjoy a Boat Cruise on the Lake Pichola & also get the opportunity to explore the local markets & shops.
- Experience a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and an elephant ride to the Amber Fort.
Spend seven magical days touring around India’s most striking landmarks and immerse in a world of wonder with a wealth of sights to discover.
- Free and Exclusive Rajasthani Feast
- Exclusive private tour package including private car, personal driver and personal guides from an extra £100 per person
- Includes horse carriage ride around the Taj Mahal & free elephant ride to the Amber Fort
Discover the colourful state of Rajesthan - Taking in the beautiful sights in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur
- Horse Carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- 1 free Rajasthani Dinner per person at a traditional Village
- Tours includes entry to all sights as per itinerary
Explore Costa Rica and see; Arenal Volcano, the Monteverde Cloud Forest & more
- See Monkeys, Toucans, Hawks, Falcons & more
- Enjoy the Arenal Volcano Hike the unique guided tour through the rain forest
- With 3 Complimentary Excursions including Safari Penas Blancas River floating
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Experience the natural beauty & culture of India with the Wonders of Rajasthan - An 11 night tour featuring some of...
For those who've always dreamed of visiting the iconic American wild, wild west in an epic journey of discovery packed...
This 7 nights tour is the perfect introduction to the wonders of India's 'Golden Triangle'. This area is home to the...
A fascinating journey into South Africa's most captivating wonders, this self drive adventure will take travellers to...
This self-drive or escorted holiday adventure presents curious travellers with the best way to discover some of South...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
NewsBrowse all News
The lavish golf project developed by British investment group, Esencia, just became the first to get approval from the Cuban government. The authorities are seeing great potential in the idea of creating a better standard of golf holidays in Cuba as more tourists visiting the island become interested in the sport.
Only a few weeks ago, the famous couple, Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z, celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary while relaxing on Cuba holidays. During their stay in the capital, Havana, the A-listers visited some of the most emblematic spots of the city.
Classic Journeys adds Cuba Holidays to its portfolio with new People-to-People cultural exchange programmes
Classic Journeys, an award-winning cultural travel company, will be helping American citizens plan and book Cuba holidays after it introduced its people-to-people cultural programmes to the island nation. The Caribbean country has been off limits to U.S. travellers for more than 50 years due to an ongoing travel embargo but restrictions have been relaxed under President Obama's new laws.