For when you're after some time off away from it all and need some space to clear your thoughts and fully rejuvenate, our selection of relaxing holidays feature every element of well-being and added pampering to make you forget about every care in the world.
Reinvigorate with a de-stressing getaway by staying in a deluxe spa resort that will make your health and well-being its top priority. Fill your itinerary with relaxing activities, energising massages, revitalising yoga sessions, personalised meditation classes and exercise lessons for the perfect synchronisation of body, mind and spirit. You could even enjoy a healthy personalised menu at a specialist well-being resort like the BodyHoliday LeSport in St Lucia.
Choose from our collection of top relaxing holiday destinations and escape every worldly trouble at our hand-picked selection of luxury spa resorts. We can always customise every aspect of your itinerary to include as many relaxing and pampering activities as your heart desires. Or speak to our travel representatives abroad and they'll sort everything out for you while you're away.
Relaxation Browse all
With great watersports galore, your next summer holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Aug 2017
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31th Aug 2017
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Enjoying an enviable location right at the heart of Abu Dhabi's cosmopolitan city centre, this luxury hotel stands at...
Step into an exciting world of curiosity with an unforgettable stay at Lapita, a unique gateway to the endless fun and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
The Gran Hotel Costa Rica will reopen to guests before Christmas, according to the hotel's operators the Elite Hotels and Resorts de Costa Rica. The iconic hotel in the capital San Juan has hosted President John F Kennedy, and is currently undergoing a major renovation programme, and it will be run under the Curio by Hilton brand when it reopens at the end of the year.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts has revealed that it is planning to develop a brand new luxury resort, entertainment and retail complex in Jamaica. The Sugar Cane Jamaica project is estimated to cost $1 billion and it will be located near Ocho Rios. The complex will have seven hotels with 5,000 guest rooms, including Nickelodeon and Margaritaville-branded properties, and it will open in stages over the next decade.
Ras Al Khaimah is getting ready to open its newest attraction this October with the launch of the Jebel Jais Observation Deck. The decking area sits 1,300 metres above sea level up Jebel Jais Mountain, and offers a variety of viewing platforms where visitors can enjoy panoramic views across the Al Hajar mountain range and the sparkling Arabian Gulf.