We have a hand-picked selection of perfectly crafted twin-centre and multi-centre holiday packages to give you two (or more) amazing experiences in one, where you'll be visiting different destinations, attractions and resorts in one single trip.
To get the most out of your travel itinerary, our multi-centre holidays are designed with you in mind, from the planning of exciting tours to the discovery of historical marvels, cultural highlights and the sheer relaxation of finishing it all off at the beach; we make sure that you get to experience the best of everything in one single unforgettable journey.
Multicentre Holidays Browse all
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
Absorb the urban and colonial riches of Havana and take in the beauty of Varadero's sandy turquoise beach with our top pick of hotels.
- An Easter to remember - sample the fine mix of cultures in Havana and then enjoy the natural beauty of Varadero
- An excellent location in Varadero on a stretch of pristine white beach near the Gaviota Marina and near the Punta Hicacos National Park
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, serving tapas and Italian amongst others, as well as a 24-hour bar in Havana
Soak up the best of Havana and Varadero, enjoy the lively lifestyle of the capital and then retreat to a romantic haven designed for adults-only.
- Ideal for golfers, Melia Las Americas was designed for adults
- In Havana couples will receive sparkling wine and fruit upon arrival, Late Check-Out & much more
- Melia Las Americas - located right on the beach in Varadero
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
When top notch accommodation in Cuba is what you're after, this package combines two of the island's best hotels in the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok is a stylish modern hotel located in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok giving you easy access to...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Bali Agung Village offers guests the chance to immerse themselves in authentic Balinese culture. The hotel comprises of...
Known as the 'Island of the Gods', it is easy to see why Bali is one of the most popular tourist destinations in...
Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a combined trip across the exciting city of Bangkok and the stunning beachfront in...
Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a multi-centre across two of its most popular destinations. Begin in the heart of the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Marriott International will launch its second Marriott-branded hotel in Abu Dhabi next week. The Marriott Hotel Al Forsan will open its doors this February, 2017, and will cater for families and corporate groups. The new hotel has 400 guest rooms and suites, plus facilities including several restaurants with outside terraces, a 50-metre swimming pool with Splash bar, a kids area, a fitness centre, and a spa.
Mexico's Caribbean region continues to expand as a tourist hub with several transformations within some of its most renowned rural resorts. New flights will make Explorean Kohunlich Resort easier to access, Playa Hotels & Resorts is partnering up with Panama Jack to rebrand several properties and the Papaya Playa Project in Tulum welcomes a new Treehouse.
Sandals Resorts International has announced that it has formed a new partnership with Marriott International Inc. to operate a new AC Hotels by Marriott in the Caribbean. The new AC Kingston hotel in Jamaica will be the first property that Sandals Resort International has not owned and is it scheduled to open to holidaymakers in 2019.