We have a hand-picked selection of perfectly crafted twin-centre and multi-centre holiday packages to give you two (or more) amazing experiences in one, where you'll be visiting different destinations, attractions and resorts in one single trip.
To get the most out of your travel itinerary, our multi-centre holidays are designed with you in mind, from the planning of exciting tours to the discovery of historical marvels, cultural highlights and the sheer relaxation of finishing it all off at the beach; we make sure that you get to experience the best of everything in one single unforgettable journey.
Multicentre Holidays Browse all
Combine the vibrancy of charming Havana with a relaxing beach escape at a 24-hour All Inclusive resort in Varadero
- Never waste a minute in Varadero with everything from watersports to Spanish lessons to salsa and more
- Make the most of Havana with a private beach and the sea adjacent to the property and Old Havana nearby
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars in Varadero including 3 a La Carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars
Absorb the urban and colonial riches of Havana and take in the beauty of Varadero's sandy turquoise beach with our top pick of hotels.
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, serving tapas and Italian amongst others, as well as a 24-hour bar in Havana
- An excellent location in Varadero on a stretch of pristine white beach near the Gaviota Marina and near the Punta Hicacos National Park
- Sample the fine mix of cultures in Havana and then enjoy the natural beauty of Varadero
Soak up the atmosphere of the Caribbean's most unique city of the finest Spanish colonial architecture in the Americas . then, enjoy lazing on the soft sand of Varadero
- Added benefits in Varadero worth up to £200 per person including a free couples massage
- Havana hotel has beautiful ocean views and exclusive added values for couples
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Added extras for couples include welcome cocktail, private check-in and free massages
- Receive couples added values at Blau Varadero including 30 min basic massage per couple, room upgrade to sea view*, one bottle of sparkling wine on arrival and more
- Snacks and drinks are available 24 hours at Blau Varadero
A couples’ special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy VIP service in El Terral Hotel
- Our offer includes an upgrade to Sea View room in Blau Varadero (subject to availability)
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Discover colonial Havana with its faded grandeur then enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in Cuba at Varadero, once the playground of Al Capone.
- Added Extras for Couples in Varadero - Free bottle of sparkling wine on arrival, one romantic dinner with lobster, late check out and more
- H10 Habana Panorama is located in residential Miramar, facing the sea
- Melia Las Antillas is an exclusive adults-only retreat for guests over 16
Begin your holiday experience staying at one of the newest luxury hotels in Havana’s posh district of Miramar, located a...
Your Cuban experience begins at the Occidental Miramar, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy Miramar...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Escape to the historical Cuban capital and experience the richness of this nation’s culture as you enjoy the holiday of...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana’s most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has announced that it will open three new hotels in Turkey, two of which will open this year. The properties will be located in Ankara and the capital city of Istanbul and will bring a total of 407 rooms for both leisure and business travellers who are visiting the country.
A restored, century-old steam locomotive has emerged from its shed in the town of Duran in Ecuador to operate a new cross-Andean service between Guayaquil and the capital of Quito. After the Ecuadorean government spent approximately $280 million revamping the national railway, the luxury Tren Crucero will provide a thrilling four-day, three-night journey along a 282 mile narrow-gauge line.
Africa is famous for its stunning landscapes and diverse wildlife and but it's not very often though of as leading destination for surfing. However, this could soon change thanks to the opening of a surf club in a small fishing town in Sierra Leone that unites the community while offering a future for young surfing enthusiasts.