We have a hand-picked selection of perfectly crafted twin-centre and multi-centre holiday packages to give you two (or more) amazing experiences in one, where you'll be visiting different destinations, attractions and resorts in one single trip.
To get the most out of your travel itinerary, our multi-centre holidays are designed with you in mind, from the planning of exciting tours to the discovery of historical marvels, cultural highlights and the sheer relaxation of finishing it all off at the beach; we make sure that you get to experience the best of everything in one single unforgettable journey.
Multicentre Holidays Browse all
Stay at the delightful Comodoro Bungalows by the sea in Havana followed by the Club Amigo Aguas Azules Bungalows in picturesque Varadero.
- The perfect contrasting Easter break - timeless Old Havana and ultimate relaxation in Varadero
- Stay by the sea in Havana and then at an idyllic beachfront location on a streach of virgin beach in Varadero
- All inclusive at Club Amigo Aguas Azules features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
Soak up the atmosphere of the Caribbean's most unique city of the finest Spanish colonial architecture in the Americas . then, enjoy lazing on the soft sand of Varadero
- Added benefits in Varadero worth up to £200 per person including a free couples massage
- Havana hotel has beautiful ocean views and exclusive added values for couples
Absorb the urban and colonial riches of Havana and take in the beauty of Varadero's sandy turquoise beach with our top pick of hotels.
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, serving tapas and Italian amongst others, as well as a 24-hour bar in Havana
- An excellent location in Varadero on a stretch of pristine white beach near the Gaviota Marina and near the Punta Hicacos National Park
- An Easter to remember - sample the fine mix of cultures in Havana and then enjoy the natural beauty of Varadero
This Cuba holiday lets you experience two of its more glorious gems . historical Havana and the pristine beach of Varadero
- Occidental Miramar is located in the heart of Havana's Miramar District
- Baby Club and mini club available at the Villa Cuba hotel
- Non-motorized watersports including kayaks, windsurfing, sailing, water bicycles and snorkeling
Capture the vibrancy and charm of Havana, then chill on Cayo Santa Maria's paradisiacal and secluded white sandy beaches
- Couples' Added Values in Melia Cayo St Maria - romantic dinner, one hydrothermal circuit & more
- Relax and pamper yourself at the Melia Cayo Santa Maria Spa
- Couples receive a guaranteed King-size bed, late Check-Out & more at the Melia Habana
A couples’ special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy VIP service in El Terral Hotel
- Our offer includes an upgrade to Sea View room in Blau Varadero (subject to availability)
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Begin your holiday experience staying at one of the newest luxury hotels in Havana’s posh district of Miramar, located a...
Your Cuban experience begins at the Occidental Miramar, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy Miramar...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Enjoy the treasures of Havana’s beautiful coastline as you relish the ancient opulence of the Miramar district. This is...
Escape to the historical Cuban capital and experience the richness of this nation’s culture as you enjoy the holiday of...
Situated on the eastern bank of the River Nile is the four-star hotel, Karnak Resort. It is the perfect place to relax...
The Royal Peninsula is ideally situated between Naama Bay and Sharm El Sheikh's International Airport. Set amidst lush...
Become one with the ancient Egyptian civilisations as you explore the powerful monuments left behind from those eras in...
Explore the historical treasures of Luxor, one of Egypt’s key tourist hotspots. This locale is home to the Temple of...
Your holiday will begin at the Sofitel Karnak in Luxor where elegant French influences blend with Egyptian traditions....
Combine gaining knowledge of Ancient Egypt andits history with a pleasurable, relaxing 8-day break, by signing up for...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
The Holiday Place has teamed up with the Caribbean Tourism Organisation (CTO) to bring you a very special competition – the opportunity to win a week-long holiday to Cuba for two, at a fabulous all inclusive beach resort in the famous pristine sands of Varadero - Cuba's number one tourist destination.
The Noria Golf Club in Marrakech has just been launched and is the perfect place for golf enthusiasts to spend a day of leisure during on their Morocco holidays. The Golf Club is part of the eagerly anticipated L'Oasis de Noria resort set to open at some point later on this year.
With 14 miles of beaches and sparkling turquoise ocean waters, Cancun has been a popular tourist destination for many years, particularly with American “Spring-breakers” but there is more to this area of Mexico than sun, sea and sand and as such the region wants to further promote its other less famous attractions such as its eco parks, underwater museums, theme parks, and ancient Mayan ruins.