We have a hand-picked selection of perfectly crafted twin-centre and multi-centre holiday packages to give you two (or more) amazing experiences in one, where you'll be visiting different destinations, attractions and resorts in one single trip.
To get the most out of your travel itinerary, our multi-centre holidays are designed with you in mind, from the planning of exciting tours to the discovery of historical marvels, cultural highlights and the sheer relaxation of finishing it all off at the beach; we make sure that you get to experience the best of everything in one single unforgettable journey.
Multicentre Holidays Browse all
Absorb the urban and colonial riches of Havana and take in the beauty of Varadero's sandy turquoise beach with our top pick of hotels.
- An Easter to remember - sample the fine mix of cultures in Havana and then enjoy the natural beauty of Varadero
- An excellent location in Varadero on a stretch of pristine white beach near the Gaviota Marina and near the Punta Hicacos National Park
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, serving tapas and Italian amongst others, as well as a 24-hour bar in Havana
Experience the beauty of colonial Havana from an elegant and quiet hotel, then relax on a fabulous beachfront resort set on Varadero's white sands
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in Varadero with the sandy beaches, tranquil waters and endless activities offered at this 24 hour All Inclusive resort
- During your stay in Havana take our 2-day cultural tour from just £99 per person which includes City tour of Havana, a Tobacco Plantation, Cigar Factory, sail along the river and see the Haystack Hillock Mountains and much more
- Non-motorised water sports in Varadero included (catamaran, snorkelling, windsurfing)
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
When top notch accommodation in Cuba is what you're after, this package combines two of the island's best hotels in the...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana's most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok is a stylish modern hotel located in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok giving you easy access to...
Known as the 'Island of the Gods', it is easy to see why Bali is one of the most popular tourist destinations in...
Bali Agung Village offers guests the chance to immerse themselves in authentic Balinese culture. The hotel comprises of...
Property Location You'll be centrally located in Bangkok with a stay at Narai Hotel, steps from Sri Mariamman Temple and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Barcelo Bavaro Grand Resort in the Dominican Republic has been awarded the coveted Green Globe certification for the fourth year in a row. The multi-hotel complex in Punta Cana is home to Barceló Bávaro Grand Resort, Barceló Bávaro Beach, and Barceló Bávaro Palace, and its properties boast energy-saving technologies, waste management schemes, and community activities.
The Minister of Tourism and Culture for the Seychelles, Alain St. Ange, has stepped down from his role after four years in the post. Mr St. Ange is said to be applying for the role of secretary general of the World Tourism Organisation, and elections will start this year. Maurice Loustau-Lalanne has been appointed as the minister of tourism, civil aviation, ports and marine for the Seychelles.
Marriott Hotels International has celebrated the opening of the Marriott Hotel and Marriott Executive Apartments Downtown Abu Dhabi with a special opening ceremony. The hotel’s Grand Ballroom accommodated more than 400 guests for live music and entertainment, and visitors were invited to look around the property’s 317 guest rooms and suites, and facilities that include gourmet restaurants, the Saray Spa & Health Club and a rooftop swimming pool.