We have a hand-picked selection of perfectly crafted twin-centre and multi-centre holiday packages to give you two (or more) amazing experiences in one, where you'll be visiting different destinations, attractions and resorts in one single trip.
To get the most out of your travel itinerary, our multi-centre holidays are designed with you in mind, from the planning of exciting tours to the discovery of historical marvels, cultural highlights and the sheer relaxation of finishing it all off at the beach; we make sure that you get to experience the best of everything in one single unforgettable journey.
Multicentre Holidays Browse all
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Stay in a Sea View Room in Havana for all three nights, for an extra £20 per person
- Fly premium-economy class from an extra £199 per person, each way
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Treat yourself to a truly unique experience by combining two luxury hotels in one trip and discover the best of the...
Greeting guests with an ambience of contemporary luxury complimented by dramatic architecture and design, the Media...
Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort is nestled between the dramatic Hajar Mountains and the blue waters of the Gulf of Oman...
A trip for all the senses, enjoy a chic stay at the Centara Watergate Pavillion in the heart of bustling Bangkok before...
Combine stunning Abu Dhabi with vibrant Dubai and enjoy your stay at the excellent Crowne Plaza Hotels.
This contemporary 4* hotel is centrally located in Al Barsha and provides easy access to the Sheikh Zayed Road and the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Renowned boutique beach resort The Datai on the Malaysian island of Langkawi has honoured the first graduates of its Investing in People initiative offering certified hospitality training to its staff. The hotel has been closed for refurbishment and is scheduled to reopen in September 2018.
NIZUC Resort & Spa in Mexico is celebrating receiving its first AAA Five Diamond rating. The luxury hotel in Cancun was once a base station for Mayan astronomers, and it has 274 guest rooms, six restaurants, three bars, swimming pools, kids' clubs, tennis courts, modern fitness centre, a conference centre, and a lavish 30,000-square-foot spa facility.
One of Oman's most luxurious properties, Al Bustan Palace is finally ready to start welcoming visitors again after undergoing renovation works. According to designers who took part in the project that included upgrading guest rooms and remodelling some structures, the hotel is set to reopen in October 2018.