If planning that all-important honeymoon getaway that will perfectly seal off your entrance into married bliss, we have an exclusive range of romantic options for the most unforgettable honeymoon holidays imaginable.
What better way to celebrate the start of your new life together than to do so at some of the world's most romantic destinations enjoying all the pampering and dedicated attention of an adults-only resort that will go out of its way to provide you with the most indulging experience . just for the two of you.
Our honeymoon holidays are not just dreamy getaways that are perfectly packaged to suit every individual couple and match their unique romance story, but they are also very cost effective. With many resorts offering special honeymoon packages exclusively for-newly married couples and with many hotels providing added extras for newlyweds, you can be sure you will get the best value for your honeymoon budget. From private dinners on the beach under a starlit sky to romantic horseback rides along glistening shorelines and lush verdant paths, to special spa treatments for couples, you'll be pampered from head to foot from the moment you arrive to very second you reluctantly leave. Just ask us and we'll make it happen.
Whatever you have envisioned for the perfect honeymoon getaway, count on us to make it come to life. Whether you want a bespoke honeymoon package that's tailor-made just for the two of you or you opt to go for one of our ready-made, lovingly crafted honeymoon deals; we will make sure we send you off to the right start as husband and wife.
Honeymoons Browse all
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 18th Oct
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...
Find luxury and comfort at the unique Hilton Dubai Creek hotel and feel free to explore Dubai's most famous sites during...
Acquaint yourself with the luxurious Abu Dhabi lifestyle during a comfy 5-day stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel....
Enjoy the best of Abu Dhabi, the glamorous capital of the United Arab Emirates, scoping its dazzling skyline and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Puerto Vallarta’s tourism industry is looking set to welcome a record-breaking year after receiving its highest ever number of tourists in the first six months of 2017. According to the Puerto Vallarta Tourism Board, the resort city in Mexico has recorded a six per cent rise in hotel occupancy during this period, and international passenger arrivals have increased by 12 per cent.
The US Virgin Islands are already prepared to receive MS Adventure of the Seas cruise ship, a remarkable feat considering the damages that powerful Hurricane Irma left behind. After resolving electricity issues and cleaning up the fallen trees, St. Croix welcomes around 4,000 passengers only ten days after the nature hazard.
Once again in the front seat of innovation, the UAE prepares to set a new world record by opening the world’s longest zip-line. To be certified by the Guinness World Records, this exciting attraction will be launched in Jebel Jais, the country’s highest peak, by December this year.