If planning that all-important honeymoon getaway that will perfectly seal off your entrance into married bliss, we have an exclusive range of romantic options for the most unforgettable honeymoon holidays imaginable.
What better way to celebrate the start of your new life together than to do so at some of the world's most romantic destinations enjoying all the pampering and dedicated attention of an adults-only resort that will go out of its way to provide you with the most indulging experience . just for the two of you.
Our honeymoon holidays are not just dreamy getaways that are perfectly packaged to suit every individual couple and match their unique romance story, but they are also very cost effective. With many resorts offering special honeymoon packages exclusively for-newly married couples and with many hotels providing added extras for newlyweds, you can be sure you will get the best value for your honeymoon budget. From private dinners on the beach under a starlit sky to romantic horseback rides along glistening shorelines and lush verdant paths, to special spa treatments for couples, you'll be pampered from head to foot from the moment you arrive to very second you reluctantly leave. Just ask us and we'll make it happen.
Whatever you have envisioned for the perfect honeymoon getaway, count on us to make it come to life. Whether you want a bespoke honeymoon package that's tailor-made just for the two of you or you opt to go for one of our ready-made, lovingly crafted honeymoon deals; we will make sure we send you off to the right start as husband and wife.
Honeymoons Browse all
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco.
- Unwind with a massage or in the Jacuzzi and relish the relaxed, adults-only ambience.
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment.
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Enjoy the best of Abu Dhabi, the glamorous capital of the United Arab Emirates, scoping its dazzling skyline and...
The Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa offers a truly unique and stunning setting for a stress-free holiday. The resort...
Get away from all your concerns and enjoy a tranquil 4-day stay at the luxurious Beach Rotana Hotel & Towers whilst you...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Updating us on Shangri-La's latest developments and newest hotel openings, the lovely Wynne Tam made it to The Holiday Place's London office yesterday to hold a casual meeting with our product managers and discuss the brand's plans in the future while strengthening our current bonds.
RIU Hotels & Resorts has announced the opening of the beachfront RIU Reggae resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica. The launch marks the brand’s third hotel in Montego Bay and the sixth in Jamaica, and the adults-only hotel has more than 400 air-conditioned guest rooms and suites, infinity pools, a spa, a fitness centre, and a collection of restaurants that serve international cuisine.
Sri Lanka recently announced plans to develop between five and eight themed tourism development zones. The plan, which will be completed in approximately five years, has the dual objective of encouraging international tourism to Sri Lanka, as well as bringing in foreign investment. Sri Lanka hopes the initiative will bring 5 million additional tourists to the country by 2020.