Whether you've just begun learning the art of fishing or you already are an experienced fishing enthusiast, we have a range of specialised fishing holidays to help you make the most of your hobby while abroad.
Our hand-picked fishing destinations have been carefully selected for offering some of the top spots in the world for amazing fishing opportunities.
Choose from our selection of fishing holidays and go for the experience of a lifetime; whether you that's fishing in Cuba's famed Marina Hemmingway or in a remote and idyllic little key just off the coast of some of our most pristine destinations. Speak to our expert fishing advisors today and book the fishing getaway that best matches your skill level and ability or talk to us about adding a fishing experience to your existing holiday plans and go for that fishing escape you've been dreaming of.
Fishing Browse all
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- The resort is less than 15 minutes' taxi ride from the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere",
- Facilities include a private beach, two swimming pools with weekly pool parties, and beach and water volleyball courts
- Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa's Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive package allows access to its nine restaurants with no reservations required. There are also seven bars, including the Manatees swim-up pool bar.
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
- Enjoy a Free room upgrade to a Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View
Leave the kids behind and enjoy the tranquillity of The Club Barbados, an elegantly casual resort with every facility you could wish for.
- Complimentary water sports include water skiing, windsurfing, hobie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
- Perfect for couples, honeymooners and friends
- Relax and take a dip in a choice of three freshwater swimming pools
Fall in love with the most stunning views from your private patio or balcony - a blissful haven ideal for families and couples.
- Take advantage of the all-inclusive options including complimentary windsurfing, sailing, kayaking and much more
- Kids will love the Flying Fish Kids Club for youngsters aged between 3 and 11
- All Kids (0-16 years old) stay and eat FREE*
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Get away to one of the most scenic spots on the Dominican Republic. Punta Cana is the stuff of dreams; crystalline...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. Set just south of the Yucatan Peninsula, this...
Escape into the arms of one of Sri Lanka's most picturesque towns and live the sun-drenched holiday of your dreams....
Set against a dramatic mountain backdrop and rising above 200 acres of private beach and lush green gardens, the...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
If intimacy, fine dining and relaxation are what you're after; then there's no better option than a 10-day getaway to...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
The newly-opened Turquoize at Hyatt Ziva Cancun in Mexico has had state-of-the-art Crave T2 tablets installed into its guest rooms, bringing guests a brand new in-suite technology experience. The tablets allow guests to instantly order services, browse menus, make reservations, and read live updates and promotions from the comfort of their luxury guest rooms.
Oman celebrated an increase in tourism numbers in 2016, with more than 2.5 million people visiting the nation between January and October. According to the National Centre for Statistics and Information (NCSI), more than 1,248,300 visitors originated from other Gulf Cooperation Council States, and a total of 144,000 people arrived via cruise ships.
Renovated El San Juan Hotel in Puerto Rico to be opened by Curio - A Collection by Hilton in February
Curio – A Collection by Hilton has revealed that its newest Caribbean property will open on 5th February, 2017. The refurbished El San Juan Hotel will launch on the island of Puerto Rico, and it will have 387 upgraded guest rooms and suites, plus facilities including a spa, modernised meeting spaces, a fitness centre, a new pool, new restaurants, and 22 new beach cabanas.