Whether you've just begun learning the art of fishing or you already are an experienced fishing enthusiast, we have a range of specialised fishing holidays to help you make the most of your hobby while abroad.
Our hand-picked fishing destinations have been carefully selected for offering some of the top spots in the world for amazing fishing opportunities.
Choose from our selection of fishing holidays and go for the experience of a lifetime; whether you that's fishing in Cuba's famed Marina Hemmingway or in a remote and idyllic little key just off the coast of some of our most pristine destinations. Speak to our expert fishing advisors today and book the fishing getaway that best matches your skill level and ability or talk to us about adding a fishing experience to your existing holiday plans and go for that fishing escape you've been dreaming of.
Fishing Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Metro Offer: Book and Save upto £100 per person!
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
- Relax at the spa - providing an combination experience of nutrition, yoga, spa treatments & retreats
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy complimentary activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips or some unique experience such as cinema screenings on the beach, secret bar or message in a bottle with hidden surprises
Elegant and modern accommodation with spectacular sea views
- A wide range of dining options to choose from combined with a romantic atmosphere
- The perfect location just 15 minutes from St John and only 25 minutes from the airport
- Benefit from all activities the resort is offering such as watersports, tennis, volleyball and table tennis
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
- When staying for a minimum of 5 nights between 23rd April - 8th June 2017 & 1st September - 22nd December 2017, One child per room can enjoy unlimited playtime free with various inclusions sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
Leave the kids behind and enjoy the tranquillity of The Club Barbados, an elegantly casual resort with every facility you could wish for.
- Take a refreshing dip in a choice of three freshwater swimming pools
- Stunning Adults Only, All Inclusive Barbadian beach front location with complimentary Wi-fi in all rooms
- Complimentary water sports include water skiing, windsurfing, hobbie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
Unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean Sea at the all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana, located on the...
Prepare to be blown away by the unparalleled beauty of the north eastern coast of Mauritius as you spend eight days on...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Whether looking for a relaxing retreat with your partner, or simply searching for some peace and intimacy by yourself, a...
Spend seven magical days in the beautiful Mauritius, enjoying its Indian Ocean coastline. The Heritage Awali gives you a...
Treat yourself to a 15-day retreat beside the shimmering blue waters of the Indian Ocean as you make a home for yourself...
Don't miss out on the ultimate 8-day Caribbean experience at the all-inclusive Be Live Hamaca in Punta Cana, Dominican...
Hidden away in a cool and heavenly retreat, Amaya Hills stands as a magnificent palace rising above the hills with...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Escape into the arms of one of Sri Lanka's most picturesque towns and live the sun-drenched holiday of your dreams....
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Melia Hotels International has signed a new brand property to its portfolio in Vietnam. The Spanish hotel group will add the Melia Cam Ranh Bay Villas & Resort to its collection in the country. Scheduled to open 2018 in Cam Ranh Bay on the Southeastern coast of Vietnam, the hotel will have 200 guest rooms with sea views and 100villas with private infinity pools.
A new tower has been added to the Iberostar Cancun Golf and Spa Resort in Mexico. The tower is home to all-suite accommodation, a swimming pool with swim-up bar, a large restaurant, a terrace bar and snack bar. Each of the 156 new luxury suites boast their own terrace whirlpools. The beachfront resort now boasts a total of 582 guest rooms and suites.
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa has launched The Night Spa, which opens every evening at 22:00 after the Island Spa has closed. The Night Spa opens for just one individual or one couple per night, and they can enjoy the unique Secrets of the Sea ritual where they’ll enjoy pampering treatments on the private island whilst lying under the stars and surrounded by the lapping waves.