Whether you've just begun learning the art of fishing or you already are an experienced fishing enthusiast, we have a range of specialised fishing holidays to help you make the most of your hobby while abroad.
Our hand-picked fishing destinations have been carefully selected for offering some of the top spots in the world for amazing fishing opportunities.
Choose from our selection of fishing holidays and go for the experience of a lifetime; whether you that's fishing in Cuba's famed Marina Hemmingway or in a remote and idyllic little key just off the coast of some of our most pristine destinations. Speak to our expert fishing advisors today and book the fishing getaway that best matches your skill level and ability or talk to us about adding a fishing experience to your existing holiday plans and go for that fishing escape you've been dreaming of.
Fishing Browse all
With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers guests bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy that resonates throughout the hotel’s grounds
- Winner of Certificate of Excellence Award from TripAdvisor
- All Rooms reflect a vibrant energy and lively ambience with incredible views of the ocean
- Relax at Lux* Me Spa & Fitness - Providing an combination experience of Nutrition, Yoga, Spa Treatments & Retreats
Experience luxury & discover the traditions of an Arabian nation
- Chill out by a choice of five outdoor swimming pools, including a 50 metre long infinity pool
- Relax at the one kilometre Private Beach - The longest in the country
- Tickle your taste buds with an authentic and unique Dining Experience
A member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Free Upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Offers a wide range of facilities including Bike Riding, Windsurfing, Kite Surfing & more
- Accommodation designed by the World-Famous local Architect Geoffrey Bawa
Experience Unlimted Luxury 24 Hour All Inclusive in Dominican Republic
- Choose from a choice of 7 Restaurants serving Italian, Asian and much more (no reservations required)
- Pamper yourself at the hotel Spa with innovative treatments*
- Relax and unwind with a choice of 6 swimming pools - including a lazy river
Enjoy Free boat trips to Paradisiacal Ile aux Cerfs Island
- Free boat trips several times a day to Ile aux Cerfs from the hotel
- Enjoy Snorkelling or a Glass Bottom Boat ride in the Indian Ocean
- Relax & rejuvenate at Spa Attitude
Winner of Certificate of Excellence Award from TripAdvisor
- Indulge at one of the four deliciously different restaurants
- Enjoy exciting water sports such as Water Skiing, Snorkelling, Aqua Cycling & More
- Evening entertainment including Stage Production Shows & Live Music
The stylish Heritage Awali (formely known as Heritage Golf & Spa Resort)is set between the mountains and the sea on the...
Lux* Grand Gaube, lies on a sheltered private cove on the north-east coast of Mauritius, not far from Grand Baie. This...
Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa is a village-style resort set on a secluded bay beside its own stretch of beautiful sandy...
Turtle Beach is an all-suite resort situated on a glorious stretch of the south coast of Barbados. Guests are greeted by...
Located on over 700 yards picturesque palm-studded white sand beach on the majestic turquoise Caribbean Sea, Now Larimar...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
NewsBrowse all News
The lavish golf project developed by British investment group, Esencia, just became the first to get approval from the Cuban government. The authorities are seeing great potential in the idea of creating a better standard of golf holidays in Cuba as more tourists visiting the island become interested in the sport.
Only a few weeks ago, the famous couple, Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z, celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary while relaxing on Cuba holidays. During their stay in the capital, Havana, the A-listers visited some of the most emblematic spots of the city.
Classic Journeys adds Cuba Holidays to its portfolio with new People-to-People cultural exchange programmes
Classic Journeys, an award-winning cultural travel company, will be helping American citizens plan and book Cuba holidays after it introduced its people-to-people cultural programmes to the island nation. The Caribbean country has been off limits to U.S. travellers for more than 50 years due to an ongoing travel embargo but restrictions have been relaxed under President Obama's new laws.