When you're on holiday with the family you want to know they're in good hands and find a hotel or resort that will take care of their every need. This is where our family-handling expertise and extensive knowledge on the best child-friendly destinations and the most suitable family resorts comes to the rescue.
From the youngest gurgling babies, to energetic toddlers, inquisitive children and fussy teenagers, we can suggest the best family holiday deal to include them all so that no one feels left out. All this whilst also giving parents a bit of breathing space, allowing them some time out to enjoy some adult pampering and spend some grown-up time alone.
Whatever the size and age range of your family or the interests and specific requirements of you and your partner, we have a family holiday to suit everyone in the travelling party. Choose from our hand-picked selection of great value family deals, which are not only budget friendly but also offer a range of family-friendly entertainment options and nearby attractions such as water parks, adventure parks, theme parks and aquariums.
From half-term holiday deals, to summer school breaks and magical Christmas getaways for the whole family, we can create a family holiday to remember.
Alternatively, if you have a very specific idea of what you would like to get out of your family holiday experience just speak to one of our expert advisors who will help you create the tailor-made family holiday of your dreams.
Family Holidays Browse all
Explore two different sides of Cuba with excellent range of facilities and entertainments
- Explore downtown Havana and enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in your legendary Havana Hotel
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling at Iberostar Tainos
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy luxury with a 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Uncover the unique charm of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites on this...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...
Revel in the sun-drenched charms of the UAE's capital as you enjoy four unforgettable days in the heart of the Middle...
Whether going on a relaxing holiday to Abu Dhabi, or travelling for business purposes, Le Meridien Abu Dhabi hotel is...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
The American Academy of Hospitality Sciences (AAHS) has once again bestowed Grenada's Spice Island Beach Resort with a Six Star Diamond Award, a distinction the family-owned property is proud to receive for the fifth consecutive year.
The new Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi theme park is scheduled to open in July 2018. The 1.65 million-square-foot park will have six immersive lands, including DC's Metropolis and Gotham City. The attraction will have 29 exciting rides, attractions, live entertainment experiences, and many restaurants, cafes and shops that will sell themed merchandise.
As booking for holidays to Egypt rise by almost 90 percent, Thomas Cook widens its already ample flight service to North African nation. The British travel company recently added a new trip Hurghada Airport. The first flight of the service departed from Bristol on 2nd May with over 200 passengers.