When you're on holiday with the family you want to know they're in good hands and find a hotel or resort that will take care of their every need. This is where our family-handling expertise and extensive knowledge on the best child-friendly destinations and the most suitable family resorts comes to the rescue.
From the youngest gurgling babies, to energetic toddlers, inquisitive children and fussy teenagers, we can suggest the best family holiday deal to include them all so that no one feels left out. All this whilst also giving parents a bit of breathing space, allowing them some time out to enjoy some adult pampering and spend some grown-up time alone.
Whatever the size and age range of your family or the interests and specific requirements of you and your partner, we have a family holiday to suit everyone in the travelling party. Choose from our hand-picked selection of great value family deals, which are not only budget friendly but also offer a range of family-friendly entertainment options and nearby attractions such as water parks, adventure parks, theme parks and aquariums.
From half-term holiday deals, to summer school breaks and magical Christmas getaways for the whole family, we can create a family holiday to remember.
Alternatively, if you have a very specific idea of what you would like to get out of your family holiday experience just speak to one of our expert advisors who will help you create the tailor-made family holiday of your dreams.
Family Holidays Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Nov
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Bangkok reached the second position in Euromonitor International's "Top 100 City Destination Ranking" during this year's edition of the World Travel Market. Only surpassed by Hong Kong, Bangkok beat cities like London, Paris and Dubai. Travel experts predict more growth for this market in the upcoming years.
The Maldives has unveiled plans for a new bridge between the island housing its international airport and its capital city Male, that will be completed in mid-2018. The archipelago is also expanding its airport and will open a new runway for jumbo jets next year, followed by a new passenger terminal in 2019/20.
The cruise industry in Antigua and Barbuda is thriving, according to recent figures from the nation's tourism ministry. An anticipated 459,138 cruise passengers are expected to visit the twin island nation between October and December this year. More than 220 cruise ship calls will be made during this period, including 12 new cruises from ships that have never visited the Caribbean country.