When you're on holiday with the family you want to know they're in good hands and find a hotel or resort that will take care of their every need. This is where our family-handling expertise and extensive knowledge on the best child-friendly destinations and the most suitable family resorts comes to the rescue.
From the youngest gurgling babies, to energetic toddlers, inquisitive children and fussy teenagers, we can suggest the best family holiday deal to include them all so that no one feels left out. All this whilst also giving parents a bit of breathing space, allowing them some time out to enjoy some adult pampering and spend some grown-up time alone.
Whatever the size and age range of your family or the interests and specific requirements of you and your partner, we have a family holiday to suit everyone in the travelling party. Choose from our hand-picked selection of great value family deals, which are not only budget friendly but also offer a range of family-friendly entertainment options and nearby attractions such as water parks, adventure parks, theme parks and aquariums.
From half-term holiday deals, to summer school breaks and magical Christmas getaways for the whole family, we can create a family holiday to remember.
Alternatively, if you have a very specific idea of what you would like to get out of your family holiday experience just speak to one of our expert advisors who will help you create the tailor-made family holiday of your dreams.
Family Holidays Browse all
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...
Revel in the sun-drenched charms of the UAE's capital as you enjoy four unforgettable days in the heart of the Middle...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Whether going on a relaxing holiday to Abu Dhabi, or travelling for business purposes, Le Meridien Abu Dhabi hotel is...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Three hotels in Jamaica have been named on TripAdvisor's Travellers Choice list of the Top 25 luxury hotels in the Caribbean. The Cliff Hotel in Negril was ranked in first place on the list, Tridents Hotel in Port Antonio was ranked in 10th place, and the Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall in Montego Bay was listed in 25th place. The leading travel website based the award winners on millions of reviews left by its members.
Tourism in Bermuda soared in 2017, according to new data released by the Bermuda Tourism Authority. More than 690,000 visitors visited the Caribbean island last year, which was a four percent increase on the nation's record set in 2007. Occupancy levels in hotels on the island averaged at 63 percent, which was nine percent increase compared to 2016.
Princess Cruises has announced the completion of its refurbishment project at the Princess Cays private island in the Caribbean. The tourist resort is located on the southern tip of Eleuthera in The Bahamas and boasts a 40-acre beach, refurbished beach bungalows, and a new marina which has a new channel and turning basin which can accommodate large vessels.