Rekindle the romance and pamper your loved one with a magic escape to one of our beautiful holiday destinations. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion, marking a special milestone in your relationship or simply looking to book some time off just for the two of you, we have the right holiday package to meet your expectations.
When looking for that idyllic escape to wow the love of your life and sweep them off their feet, we have an array of tempting holiday retreats to recommend. Choose from wild natural encounters, pampering spa breaks, indulging island retreats and deserted beach coves...our holidays for couples offer it all.
Adventurous couples may prefer action-packed holidays where they'll be hiking, trekking and mountain-climbing through dense rainforests, following lush trails in Costa Rica, going for a wild safari experience in India, a wine-tasting tour in South Africa or climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, the choices are virtually endless, you decide what to make of your special time together and we'll work hard to make it all come to life.
Treat your other half with an indulging spa experience, a private dinner for two on the beach, a scenic helicopter ride or a hot air balloon flight in Dubai. Whatever you have in mind, let us know and we'll make it happen.
Or, you could go for little special touches that can be added to any of our ready-made holiday packages including room upgrades, romantic restaurant bookings, sunset cruises and a sparkly bottle of champagne awaiting your arrival. Our couples holidays can really add sparkle to what would otherwise be a standard getaway for two.
Choose from our wide array of couples-only resorts and make that anniversary, honeymoon or vow renewal an affair to remember for the rest of your life together.
Couples Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Stay in pure paradise at a beautiful 25-acre property, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
- Adults Only All Inclusive
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa
- Relax and unwind upon paradisiacal beaches
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Centro Barsha combines style, warmth and convenience with a splash of elegant creativity to provide guests with more...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
St Lucia is planning to open a brand new sports and leisure resort nicknamed "the Pearl of the Caribbean". Government officials have launched a public consultation to develop the resort that will be located on the south of the Caribbean island. It will have a marina, a shopping mall, holiday villas, a casino, residential apartments, a Free Trade Zone, a race course, and a variety of entertainment and leisure facilities.
Marriott International will launch its second Marriott-branded hotel in Abu Dhabi next week. The Marriott Hotel Al Forsan will open its doors this February, 2017, and will cater for families and corporate groups. The new hotel has 400 guest rooms and suites, plus facilities including several restaurants with outside terraces, a 50-metre swimming pool with Splash bar, a kids area, a fitness centre, and a spa.
Mexico's Caribbean region continues to expand as a tourist hub with several transformations within some of its most renowned rural resorts. New flights will make Explorean Kohunlich Resort easier to access, Playa Hotels & Resorts is partnering up with Panama Jack to rebrand several properties and the Papaya Playa Project in Tulum welcomes a new Treehouse.