Rekindle the romance and pamper your loved one with a magic escape to one of our beautiful holiday destinations. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion, marking a special milestone in your relationship or simply looking to book some time off just for the two of you, we have the right holiday package to meet your expectations.
When looking for that idyllic escape to wow the love of your life and sweep them off their feet, we have an array of tempting holiday retreats to recommend. Choose from wild natural encounters, pampering spa breaks, indulging island retreats and deserted beach coves...our holidays for couples offer it all.
Adventurous couples may prefer action-packed holidays where they'll be hiking, trekking and mountain-climbing through dense rainforests, following lush trails in Costa Rica, going for a wild safari experience in India, a wine-tasting tour in South Africa or climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, the choices are virtually endless, you decide what to make of your special time together and we'll work hard to make it all come to life.
Treat your other half with an indulging spa experience, a private dinner for two on the beach, a scenic helicopter ride or a hot air balloon flight in Dubai. Whatever you have in mind, let us know and we'll make it happen.
Or, you could go for little special touches that can be added to any of our ready-made holiday packages including room upgrades, romantic restaurant bookings, sunset cruises and a sparkly bottle of champagne awaiting your arrival. Our couples holidays can really add sparkle to what would otherwise be a standard getaway for two.
Choose from our wide array of couples-only resorts and make that anniversary, honeymoon or vow renewal an affair to remember for the rest of your life together.
Couples Holidays Browse all
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Enjoy the impressive resort credits which can be spent on golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
- Moon Spa & Golf Club is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun
- Try surfing at Flowrider or swim with Dolphins at the Dolphinarium
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a fantastic Havana City Tour
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
The Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa offers a truly unique and stunning setting for a stress-free holiday. The resort...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...
Revel in the sun-drenched charms of the UAE's capital as you enjoy four unforgettable days in the heart of the Middle...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Movenpick Hotels and Resorts has signed a management agreement with property developer Nusasiri to open three new hotels in Thailand. Movenpick Residences Ekkamai, Bangkok and Movenpick Resort Khao Yai are due to open later this year, and Movenpick Resort Mai Khao Phuket will open in the fourth quarter of 2017. The new additions will bring the hotel group’s total number of properties in Thailand to seven.
Sheraton Hotels & Resorts has announced the reopening of Sheraton Oman in Muscat, following extensive renovations. The landmark hotel is the tallest building in Oman and it has 230 guest rooms and suites. The refurbishment programme of the hotel included upgrades to accommodation as well as renovated restaurants and public spaces.
Hilton Worldwide will open a new hotel in Nairobi, Kenya, after it signed a management agreement with Jabavu Village Ltd. The hotel will have 255 guest rooms and suites, and is scheduled to open its doors in 2020. Hilton Nairobi Upper Hill will be the tallest building in Africa, soaring 330 metres into the sky, and guests will be able to enjoy the views of the city and beyond from the chic rooftop bar.