Celebrate another year together in style with our selection of dreamy holiday destinations. Whether you're after a vow renewal ceremony with all the trimmings and a long list of guests or you want a simple and intimate affair just for the two of you in the company of nothing but the sea and sand, we have the right anniversary holiday celebration for you.
To mark this milestone in your relationship you can choose from a varied selection of romantic holiday destinations and resorts that excel in offering couples the right of romance and indulgence.
As a matter of fact, many of our resorts and hotels offer special extras and exclusive for guests celebrating their wedding anniversaries with some of them also featuring special anniversary packages that can be added on to your holiday. Or you can ask us to tailor-make something unique to suit your individual love story.
Anniversaries and Vow Renewals Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Revel in the sun-drenched charms of the UAE's capital as you enjoy four unforgettable days in the heart of the Middle...
Seize this opportunity to explore the mystical land of Egypt as you spend a week next to the shores of the mighty Red...
Whether going on a relaxing holiday to Abu Dhabi, or travelling for business purposes, Le Meridien Abu Dhabi hotel is...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Barcelo Bavaro Grand Resort in the Dominican Republic has been awarded the coveted Green Globe certification for the fourth year in a row. The multi-hotel complex in Punta Cana is home to Barceló Bávaro Grand Resort, Barceló Bávaro Beach, and Barceló Bávaro Palace, and its properties boast energy-saving technologies, waste management schemes, and community activities.
The Minister of Tourism and Culture for the Seychelles, Alain St. Ange, has stepped down from his role after four years in the post. Mr St. Ange is said to be applying for the role of secretary general of the World Tourism Organisation, and elections will start this year. Maurice Loustau-Lalanne has been appointed as the minister of tourism, civil aviation, ports and marine for the Seychelles.
Marriott Hotels International has celebrated the opening of the Marriott Hotel and Marriott Executive Apartments Downtown Abu Dhabi with a special opening ceremony. The hotel’s Grand Ballroom accommodated more than 400 guests for live music and entertainment, and visitors were invited to look around the property’s 317 guest rooms and suites, and facilities that include gourmet restaurants, the Saray Spa & Health Club and a rooftop swimming pool.