Celebrate another year together in style with our selection of dreamy holiday destinations. Whether you're after a vow renewal ceremony with all the trimmings and a long list of guests or you want a simple and intimate affair just for the two of you in the company of nothing but the sea and sand, we have the right anniversary holiday celebration for you.
To mark this milestone in your relationship you can choose from a varied selection of romantic holiday destinations and resorts that excel in offering couples the right of romance and indulgence.
As a matter of fact, many of our resorts and hotels offer special extras and exclusive for guests celebrating their wedding anniversaries with some of them also featuring special anniversary packages that can be added on to your holiday. Or you can ask us to tailor-make something unique to suit your individual love story.
Anniversaries and Vow Renewals Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic Varadero City Tour
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Often described as the "genuine real life encyclopedia of Moroccan traditional arts" with its grand decor,...
The Beach Rotana Hotel is set on a pristine stretch of white beach on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Located in the...
The Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa offers a truly unique and stunning setting for a stress-free holiday. The resort...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Revel in the sun-drenched charms of the UAE's capital as you enjoy four unforgettable days in the heart of the Middle...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Joining the worldwide celebration of Wear it Pink Day, usually held on a Friday in late October, last 21st October The Holiday Place dressed in rosy colours to raise funds for compelling charity, Breast Cancer Research UK, and to draw attention to this important cause. After organising a special pink lunch buffet spread, the company was able to raise a not-too-shabby £151 towards finding the cure to this potentially fatal disease affecting women the world over.
A taste for truly exciting and extreme activities is developing among holidaymakers throughout the globe. Supermarket Travel Agency recently published a list of the world’s wildest attractions, where it is clear to see that from bungee jumping into volcanoes to watching tornados, the quest for unique thrills gains more and more enthusiasts.
Several destinations in the Caribbean have welcomed an increase in overnight visitor arrivals during the first half of 2016. According to the Caribbean Tourism Organisation, many nations received double-digit increases between January and June, including lesser-known tourist destinations in the region such as Belize, Antigua and Barbuda and Grenada.