For the peace of mind of knowing that all the essentials of your trip will be covered, our all inclusive holidays offer not only the best value option but also the guarantee that you won't have to plan for additional extras like meals and entertainment as these will be already included as part of your resort package.
And if you think all inclusive means budget accommodation and settling for average, then think again. We feature all inclusive resorts in all star-rating and price ranges, including some luxuriously decadent hotels that offer the all inclusive option, either as standard or as an added supplement.
For many of our holidaymakers, all inclusive is the way to go, especially when you're carefully planning your budget and you want to know that the basics like food and activities to keep everyone in the family entertained, will be covered and fully guaranteed. And then you'll get to spend that pocket cash on extra tours, added excursions, special treats or lovely souvenirs to bring back home.
All Inclusive Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Free room upgrade to premium deluxe room plus complimentary 30 minutes massage per person per stay when you book by 26 December 2015
- Free transfers for all stays between 11 May - 30 September 2016
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
A couples’ special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Free upgrade to a Suite in El Terral (subject to availability)
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
- Our offer includes an upgrade to Sea View room in Blau Varadero (subject to availability)
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Breezes Bella Costa
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Add a West of Cuba Highlights tour -- including UNESCO World Heritage Site and the Presidential Palace ( from £99 per person )
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club from £149 per person and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
Enjoy the rich heritage of Havana followed by the idyllic beaches of Varadero
- Ideally located on the sea with spectacular views for the perfect family holiday in Varadero
- Iberostar Parque Central offers two wonderful rooftop swimming pools, where guests can relax with a drink, enjoy lunch and the most wonderful panoramic views of the city
- The Iberostar Varadero Spa is a complete spa, where guests can totally relax and rejuvenate with a selction of massages and treatments, quiet areas to chill out and a gym for those who want to burn the calories
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
If you’re searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba’s finest hotels, the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you’re treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Enjoy the best in Egyptian hospitality and cuisine as you explore the amazing resort town of Sharm El Sheikh, drinking...
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt’s sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
A luxurious holiday retreat set in a beautiful hideaway in Hurghada, the Beach Albatros Hurghada offers guests with an...
Located in the secluded Nabq Bay, the Jaz Mirabel Club is part of the larger Mirable Resort Complex with a range of 5*...
Sharm El Sheikh, a resort town sitting on Egypt’s Red Sea shores, is one of the country’s top tourist destinations. Find...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Though less popular than Abu Dhabi and Dubai, many expect that the UAE's Ras Al Khaimah will reap the benefits of the heavy investment in its tourism infrastructure in the years to come. With a number of new hotels expected by 2019 coupled with the emirate's key attractions, Ras Al Khaimah has all the makings of a top holiday destinations.
Kerala Tourism has won the PATA Gold Award in Heritage and Culture Category for its efforts in reinventing the millennia-old Spice Route heritage. The tourism board in south western India was praised for the conservation aspects, local community impact, and the uniqueness of the Muziris Heritage Project.
The Royalton Riviera Cancun in Mexico has been awarded second place for its outstanding architecture in the Annual National Prize in Architecture and Interiors. The luxury resort, whose unique architecture was created by Zyman and Zyman, and is the only all-inclusive resort to have ever made the shortlist.