For the peace of mind of knowing that all the essentials of your trip will be covered, our all inclusive holidays offer not only the best value option but also the guarantee that you won't have to plan for additional extras like meals and entertainment as these will be already included as part of your resort package.
And if you think all inclusive means budget accommodation and settling for average, then think again. We feature all inclusive resorts in all star-rating and price ranges, including some luxuriously decadent hotels that offer the all inclusive option, either as standard or as an added supplement.
For many of our holidaymakers, all inclusive is the way to go, especially when you're carefully planning your budget and you want to know that the basics like food and activities to keep everyone in the family entertained, will be covered and fully guaranteed. And then you'll get to spend that pocket cash on extra tours, added excursions, special treats or lovely souvenirs to bring back home.
All Inclusive Browse all
Be dazzled by captivating Havana and top up your tan on sizzling Varadero with this fantastic holiday package to two of Cuba’s most glistening gems – its famous capital city and its longest, most legendary beach.
- Ideal for golfers, the beachside resort is close to the Varadero Golf Club and Xanadu Mansion
- Occidental Miramar is located in the heart of Havana's tranquil and elegant Miramar district
- The Breezes Bella Costa is located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach; offers special discounts for families!
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that’s part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun’s number one theme park.
- Upgrade to the Unlimited Xcaret Xperience and enjoy access to Xcaret Park plus $920 Resort Credits
- Excellent kids club with endless activities and babysitting services
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
The perfect blend of cultural discovery and recreation, this Cuba holiday will let you experience two of its more glorious gems – historical Havana and the pristine beach of Varadero
- Baby Club and mini club available at the Villa Cuba hotel
- Non-motorized watersports including kayaks, windsurfing, sailing, water bicycles and snorkeling
- Occidental Miramar is located in the heart of Havana's Miramar District
Ideal for couples and located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful palm beach, a stay at Dreams La Romana will make every heart melt.
- Dine and play in style at a luxury all inclusive resort and spa
- Enjoy Merengue Lessons, access to a Casino, Watersports Centre & more
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in Varadero where you will be staying in two top retreats.
- During your stay in Havana take our 2 day cultural tour from £99 per person which includes City tour of Havana, a Tobacco Plantation, Cigar Factory, sail along the river and see the Haystack Hillock Mountains and much more
- Included we will also give you £300 worth of extra added values, per couple for free including; guaranteed late check out, bottle of sparkling wine, Free room upgrade and much more
- Take advantage of the Non-motorised water sports in Varadero including; (catamaran, snorkelling & windsurfing)
Couples Special – Deluxe Havana City Break & Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect mix of exciting city life and pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- Amazing added values for couples, exclusive to The Holiday Place guests!
- In Havana couples will receive sparkling wine and fruit upon arrival, Late Check-Out & much more
Blau Marina Varadero (formerly Barcelo Marina Palace) sits beside the white sands of beautiful Varadero beach in front...
The spectacular Moon Palace 5* All Inclusive Resort nestles between expansive tropical gardens and a long white sand...
Sandals Royal Hicacos is a luxury all inclusive resort for "two people in love" over the age of 18 years. Set...
Occidental Grand Xcaret enjoys a wonderful location within an ecological and historical reserve, beside a private...
Breezes Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero. just 155 kilometers from the jose marti...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
NewsBrowse all News
Gloria Rolando, a renowned Afro-Cuban filmmaker, is urging more well-known American black artists to follow in the footsteps of Jay Z and Beyonce by visiting Cuba so artists and filmmakers on the island can be showcased to the U.S audiences and cultural bridges between the two countries can be built from these experiences.
The lavish golf project developed by British investment group, Esencia, just became the first to get approval from the Cuban government. The authorities are seeing great potential in the idea of creating a better standard of golf holidays in Cuba as more tourists visiting the island become interested in the sport.
Only a few weeks ago, the famous couple, Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z, celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary while relaxing on Cuba holidays. During their stay in the capital, Havana, the A-listers visited some of the most emblematic spots of the city.