For the peace of mind of knowing that all the essentials of your trip will be covered, our all inclusive holidays offer not only the best value option but also the guarantee that you won't have to plan for additional extras like meals and entertainment as these will be already included as part of your resort package.
And if you think all inclusive means budget accommodation and settling for average, then think again. We feature all inclusive resorts in all star-rating and price ranges, including some luxuriously decadent hotels that offer the all inclusive option, either as standard or as an added supplement.
For many of our holidaymakers, all inclusive is the way to go, especially when you're carefully planning your budget and you want to know that the basics like food and activities to keep everyone in the family entertained, will be covered and fully guaranteed. And then you'll get to spend that pocket cash on extra tours, added excursions, special treats or lovely souvenirs to bring back home.
All Inclusive Browse all
Have fun in the sun, dive in the underwater gardens of the Red Sea and enjoy a myriad of activities for the whole family, visit the Sol Y Mar at Sharks Bay
- Great family resort with plenty of activities and only 10 minutes from the many attractions of Naama Bay
- Modern contemporary rooms
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence Award
Stay in a unique all-inclusive resort set against a backdrop of stunning Sinai Desert mountain range and overlooking Tiran Island, famed for its coral reefs
- Spacious & interconnecting rooms with swimming pool views
- A Water Park with great slides is located within the Mirabel complex
- Only a short drive from the many attractions of Naama Bay
With access to a private beach and every facility imaginable on site it's no wonder guests return to Hilton Sharks bay - it's a perfect for the whole family
- Relax and unwind with a massage or jacuzzi in the health club
- Enjoy a number of dining options including Il Rustico Restaurant - where you can enjoy barbeques on the terrace
- Enjoy the evenings with the nightly entertainment programme
The Sultan Gardens Resort offers everything to hand, or on your doorstep - the delights of Naama Bay are a stone's throw away
- Enjoy access to a Private Beach with Offshore Coral Reef
- Great Resort for all the Family
- Enjoy access to an On-site Scuba Diving Centre
Look out onto the powdery beach or take a stroll into the town centre, all at your own pace
- Daily live entertainment and shows, and a children and teens club make this perfect for families
- An excellent array of activities available including dance lessons, football, bowling and water sports
- Close proximity to 3 nearby golf courses and only a short stroll away from the Souk Al Had shopping district with its lovely cafes and traditional boutiques
The most popular choice for divers, snorkelers and water sports enthusiasts – Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Resort
- Benefit from the Kids’ Club with daily activities, entertainment centre and their own playground
- Relax and spoil yourself at the health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- The great location beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport and 20 kilometres from the centre of Hurghada town
Fronted by a pristine stretch of white sand in the sought-after resort area of Cancun, this newly-opened hotel is the...
Situated in a sheltered bay on the northwest coast of Mauritius, La Plantation overlooks a stunning blue lagoon...
Take an 8-day holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort...
The Melia Habana Hotel is located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea. This building has a...
Xcaret is what you see when you close your eyes and dream of a holiday by the sea; beaches showcasing clear turquoise...
Set facing a powdery sand beach, the Iberostar Founty Beach Hotel in Agadir is a modern and relaxed resort, perfectly...
Enjoy the best in Egyptian hospitality and cuisine as you explore the amazing resort town of Sharm El Sheikh, drinking...
Sharm El Sheikh is a remarkable locale set in Egypt’s dramatic Sinai Peninsula. Set out for this sought after tourist...
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt’s sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Located in the secluded Nabq Bay, the Jaz Mirabel Club is part of the larger Mirable Resort Complex with a range of 5*...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Sandals International Hotels and Resorts has appointed a new regional director for the Eastern Caribbean. Andre Dhanpaul, the former manager of Sandals Negril in Jamaica, will be based in St Lucia and will be tasked with building the brand's presence in the Caribbean region in destinations such as Grenada, St Lucia, Antigua and Barbados.
The Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands is putting convenience at the forefront with its new and improved app that enables guests to check-in and check-out using their smart phones. The app also enables guests to make restaurant reservations and even have food and drinks delivered directly to their poolside lounger or beach cabana with the click of a button.
Holidaymakers will now be able to enjoy a new tour of Cuba through people-to-people programmes from the United States with an eight-day island tour by yacht, launched by Group IST. Travellers will explore the western part of the Caribbean island and participate in trips to museums, art galleries, nature reserves and religious centres.