For the peace of mind of knowing that all the essentials of your trip will be covered, our all inclusive holidays offer not only the best value option but also the guarantee that you won't have to plan for additional extras like meals and entertainment as these will be already included as part of your resort package.
And if you think all inclusive means budget accommodation and settling for average, then think again. We feature all inclusive resorts in all star-rating and price ranges, including some luxuriously decadent hotels that offer the all inclusive option, either as standard or as an added supplement.
For many of our holidaymakers, all inclusive is the way to go, especially when you're carefully planning your budget and you want to know that the basics like food and activities to keep everyone in the family entertained, will be covered and fully guaranteed. And then you'll get to spend that pocket cash on extra tours, added excursions, special treats or lovely souvenirs to bring back home.
All Inclusive Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Fresh, stylish and welcoming, San Antonio Hotel and Spa is a wonderful place to stay, just ten minutes' walk from the...
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Spoil yourself as the well-heeled do with a trip to the magical city of Dubai. This desert city is known for its...
Enjoy the best of Abu Dhabi, the glamorous capital of the United Arab Emirates, scoping its dazzling skyline and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Grenada's beautiful Mount Cinnamon hotel, perfectly poised on Grand Anse beach has recently let it slip that they're currently working on the building of eight new suites, due to be ready in July this year. The new exclusive Cinnamon Suites will add to the hotel's luxury accommodation and will feature 500 square metres of space, custom-designed furnishings, prime sea views and a host of luxury amenities.
The boutique Cap Maison hotel on the tip of the island of St Lucia now has its very own beer thanks to a partnership with the local craft brewing company Antillia Brewing Co. From March, the luxury resort will be serving beer-loving guests The Naked Fisherman St Lucia India Pale Ale, which is named after the hotel’s beach bar and uses local ingredients.
The Al Wadi Desert resort in Ral Al Khaimah has launched The Experience Concierge which will help engage its guests in traditional activities of Bedouin culture. Based on the four pillars that highlight the desert and Bedouin lifestyle, the activities will include nature and Environment activities, the Art of Falconry, the Ritz Rangers programme for children and Equestrian and Camel rides.