For the peace of mind of knowing that all the essentials of your trip will be covered, our all inclusive holidays offer not only the best value option but also the guarantee that you won't have to plan for additional extras like meals and entertainment as these will be already included as part of your resort package.
And if you think all inclusive means budget accommodation and settling for average, then think again. We feature all inclusive resorts in all star-rating and price ranges, including some luxuriously decadent hotels that offer the all inclusive option, either as standard or as an added supplement.
For many of our holidaymakers, all inclusive is the way to go, especially when you're carefully planning your budget and you want to know that the basics like food and activities to keep everyone in the family entertained, will be covered and fully guaranteed. And then you'll get to spend that pocket cash on extra tours, added excursions, special treats or lovely souvenirs to bring back home.
All Inclusive Browse all
Have fun in the sun, dive in the underwater gardens of the Red Sea and enjoy a myriad of activities for the whole family, visit the Sol Y Mar at Sharks Bay
- Great family resort with plenty of activities and only 10 minutes from the many attractions of Naama Bay
- Modern contemporary rooms
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence Award
Stay in a unique all-inclusive resort set against a backdrop of stunning Sinai Desert mountain range and overlooking Tiran Island, famed for its coral reefs
- Spacious & interconnecting rooms with swimming pool views
- A Water Park with great slides is located within the Mirabel complex
- Only a short drive from the many attractions of Naama Bay
With access to a private beach and every facility imaginable on site it's no wonder guests return to Hilton Sharks bay - it's a perfect for the whole family
- Relax and unwind with a massage or jacuzzi in the health club
- Enjoy a number of dining options including Il Rustico Restaurant - where you can enjoy barbeques on the terrace
- Enjoy the evenings with the nightly entertainment programme
The Sultan Gardens Resort offers everything to hand, or on your doorstep - the delights of Naama Bay are a stone's throw away
- Enjoy access to a Private Beach with Offshore Coral Reef
- Great Resort for all the Family
- Enjoy access to an On-site Scuba Diving Centre
Stay on the Nile and at the Red Sea on this trip ideal for water sport enthusiasts.
- Hilton Long Beach has an array of facilities - 3 of the hotel's pools are heated in winter and there is a health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- The Sheraton enjoys a beautiful setting in 8 acres of lush tropical gardens on the edge of the Nile
- The Hilton Long beach is set beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport
Ideally located facing the glistening waters of Jumeirah Beach, Hilton Dubai The Walk is the perfect place to get the best of Dubai for much less than you thought possible!
- Perfectly located within walking distance to The Walk on Jumeirah Beach and its long line of cafes and shops
- 30 minutes from the Dubai International Airport and a short ride to downtown
- Free Wi-Fi in addition to luxurious and comfortable accommodation
Fronted by a pristine stretch of white sand in the sought-after resort area of Cancun, this newly-opened hotel is the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Take an 8-day holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Enjoy the exclusiveness of the paradisiacal island of Mauritius during an 8-day stay at the luxurious Long Beach resort....
Set facing a powdery sand beach, the Iberostar Founty Beach Hotel in Agadir is a modern and relaxed resort, perfectly...
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt’s sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Enjoy the best in Egyptian hospitality and cuisine as you explore the amazing resort town of Sharm El Sheikh, drinking...
Located in the secluded Nabq Bay, the Jaz Mirabel Club is part of the larger Mirable Resort Complex with a range of 5*...
Sharm El Sheikh is a remarkable locale set in Egypt’s dramatic Sinai Peninsula. Set out for this sought after tourist...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Island Routes Caribbean Adventures, a company owned by Sandals Resorts International, opened River Bumpkin Farm this summer, a new 59-acre site that offers biking, river and walking excursions in the heart of Jamaica. Built on the site of a former sugar estate, the farm features original buildings, waterfalls, limestone caves and wooden pathways on the banks of winding rivers.
JA Resorts & Hotels will be adding a second Indian Ocean property to its portfolio with the opening of JA Manafaru in the Maldives next month. The Dubai-based hospitality group acquired the resort in the Northern Haa Alifu Atoll earlier this year and it will open on 1st November, 2014 with 84 luxury beach and water villas.
A team of travel experts from The Holiday Place recently attended the 2014 editon of Hilton Worldwide Leisure Roadshow, an event filled with insightful overviews into the many different Hilton brands across the globe, updating attendants on the latest hotel openings, new and innovative services as well as future projects.