For the peace of mind of knowing that all the essentials of your trip will be covered, our all inclusive holidays offer not only the best value option but also the guarantee that you won't have to plan for additional extras like meals and entertainment as these will be already included as part of your resort package.
And if you think all inclusive means budget accommodation and settling for average, then think again. We feature all inclusive resorts in all star-rating and price ranges, including some luxuriously decadent hotels that offer the all inclusive option, either as standard or as an added supplement.
For many of our holidaymakers, all inclusive is the way to go, especially when you're carefully planning your budget and you want to know that the basics like food and activities to keep everyone in the family entertained, will be covered and fully guaranteed. And then you'll get to spend that pocket cash on extra tours, added excursions, special treats or lovely souvenirs to bring back home.
All Inclusive Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 29th May 2017
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Exclusive Free upgrade to the Bungalow Suite
Soak up the Caribbean sun on Varadero’s white sands
- The state of the art facilities and décor, that ensure a comfortable stay
- The daytime activities program & Kids club.
- The perfect location along one of the most spectacular stretches of beach in Cuba.
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Fresh, stylish and welcoming, San Antonio Hotel and Spa is a wonderful place to stay, just ten minutes' walk from the...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Enjoy the best of Abu Dhabi, the glamorous capital of the United Arab Emirates, scoping its dazzling skyline and...
Spoil yourself as the well-heeled do with a trip to the magical city of Dubai. This desert city is known for its...
Searching for a charming beach retreat with a twist? Why not head to Cuba and enjoy a stunning all-inclusive beach...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
The Anse Chastanet Resort in St Lucia will host a master class by one of the world’s leading photographers this year. Joe McNally will host the “Advanced Photography and Lighting Workshop” for National Geographic Expeditions at the eco-friendly resort in October, 2017, bringing his expertise after more than three decades contributing to the National Geographic magazine.
The beautifully quaint, family-owned Sea Breeze Beach Hotel in Barbados will close between now and November to undergo a full makeover that will also include a name change. The re-launched Sea Breeze Beach House will be fully updated thanks to a $10 million renovation project that will also see this all-inclusive property transformed into an intimate boutique hotel with an additional 44 new luxury suites. New restaurants and bars will also be added.
Cancun in Mexico will be honouring the ancient annual pilgrimage of the Maya this month with the 11th Sacred Mayan Journey. The journey re-enacts ancient traditions including several hand carved canoes being rowed by Mayan people from Xcaret (formerly Pole) to Cozumel and back. The day before the journey, there will be a marketplace with demonstrations, performances, food and locals wearing traditional Mayan attire.