For the peace of mind of knowing that all the essentials of your trip will be covered, our all inclusive holidays offer not only the best value option but also the guarantee that you won't have to plan for additional extras like meals and entertainment as these will be already included as part of your resort package.
And if you think all inclusive means budget accommodation and settling for average, then think again. We feature all inclusive resorts in all star-rating and price ranges, including some luxuriously decadent hotels that offer the all inclusive option, either as standard or as an added supplement.
For many of our holidaymakers, all inclusive is the way to go, especially when you're carefully planning your budget and you want to know that the basics like food and activities to keep everyone in the family entertained, will be covered and fully guaranteed. And then you'll get to spend that pocket cash on extra tours, added excursions, special treats or lovely souvenirs to bring back home.
All Inclusive Browse all
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families
- Breezes Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
- The Memories Miramar is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Enjoy the 24-hour "Unlimited-Luxury®" all-inclusive which is sure to make this holiday an unforgettable one
- Guests can enjoy moonlit themed parties, outstanding music shows in the theatre, big screen outdoor movies or just saunter through the Dominican Tiangus market with its fine craft, jewellery, art and other treasures.
- Perfectly located on the east coast of the Dominican republic, amid tropical landscaped gardens and beside a beach of swaying palms and soft golden sand.
A fun packed cultural experience awaits all the family at this unique eco park - a green zone full of exhibits and natural wonders is there for all to share
- Scarlet macaws and parrots welcome visitors for a fun summer break in Xcaret's Eco theme park
- Make the most of 11 restaurants, 9 bars, 5 swimming pools, and 10 Jacuzzis
- Upgrade to The Unlimited Xcaret Xperience package which gives unlimited access to Xcaret Park with more than 40 cultural attractions and exhibits.
- Stay in the most spectacular grounds within an ecological and historical preserve, close to the remains of a Mayan Village
A couples’ special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Free upgrade to a Suite in El Terral (subject to availability)
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
- Our offer includes an upgrade to Sea View room in Blau Varadero (subject to availability)
Use your resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, enjoy a round of championship golf, select from an upgraded wine list and a selection of excursions
- Enjoy the impressive resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet ‘N’ Wild waterpark and much more.
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2014 Travellers Choice Award
- June to August 2015 - Kids Stay, Play & Eat for Free (Excludes Flights & Transfers)
Blau Costa Verde offers a fun holiday for couples and families alike with something to suit everyone
- There is a wide range of dining options with something for all tastes including a grill restaurant on the beach and excellent a la carte speciality restaurants
- Enjoy a wonderful Beachfront location on a white sandy beach close to where Columbus first set his eyes on Cuba
- Amazing exclusive offer for couples including a 15 minute couples massage and sparkling wine on arrival to make your holiday extra special
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Come and experience the essence of Cuba at the majestic Blau Costa Verde, an all-inclusive paradise amidst breathtaking...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana’s most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt’s sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
The Red Sea resort town of Sharm El Sheikh is known for its wonderful beaches; take six days to enjoy the best of this...
Sharm El Sheikh, a resort town sitting on Egypt’s Red Sea shores, is one of the country’s top tourist destinations. Find...
Surrender to the call of Egypt and head down to the magical resort town of Sharm El Sheikh by the Red Sea for an eight...
Enjoy the best of Egypt’s coastal riches as you make the resort town of Sharm El Sheikh your home away from home. And...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Air France has announced that it will operate another flight to between Paris and Cuba from October, 2015. The airline will add the Havana flight to its weekly departures, increasing the number of flights per week to 11 during the 2015 winter period. The service will operate on Wednesdays on a Boeing 777-300 equipped with 468 seats.
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of its third hotel in Morocco. The Hyatt Place Taghazout Bay hotel is the brand's first property outside of the United States and it is located in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains and has 152 guest rooms and suites, and an array of luxury facilities.
The town of Trinidad in central Cuba now offers public wireless internet s part of a government plan to set up WiFi hotspots across the country for the first time. The public WiFi in Trinidad has been set up in a downtown park by the state telecoms company Etecsa and plans are underway to set up more spots across the island in the near future.