For the peace of mind of knowing that all the essentials of your trip will be covered, our all inclusive holidays offer not only the best value option but also the guarantee that you won't have to plan for additional extras like meals and entertainment as these will be already included as part of your resort package.
And if you think all inclusive means budget accommodation and settling for average, then think again. We feature all inclusive resorts in all star-rating and price ranges, including some luxuriously decadent hotels that offer the all inclusive option, either as standard or as an added supplement.
For many of our holidaymakers, all inclusive is the way to go, especially when you're carefully planning your budget and you want to know that the basics like food and activities to keep everyone in the family entertained, will be covered and fully guaranteed. And then you'll get to spend that pocket cash on extra tours, added excursions, special treats or lovely souvenirs to bring back home.
All Inclusive Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Single Person supplment £299
- Family offer with 2 interconnecting room £2599 saving £1000 (2 adults and 2 children under 12yrs )
- All-inclusive includes selection of brand drinks, breakfast, lunch and dinner in a choice of restaurants including A la Carte
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families
- The Memories Miramar is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Breezes Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach, a stay at Dreams La Romana will melt every heart.
- Enjoy Merengue Lessons, access to a Casino, a Watersports Centre and more
- Dine and play in style at a luxury all-inclusive resort and spa
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Choose from 7 a la carte restaurants where no reservations are required
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Added extras for couples include welcome cocktail, private check-in and free massages
- Snacks and drinks are available 24 hours at Blau Varadero
- Receive couples added values at Blau Varadero including 30 min basic massage per couple, room upgrade to sea view*, one bottle of sparkling wine on arrival and more
- Memories Miramar offers for couples private check-in, a welcome cocktail, a turn down service and a 10% discount for massages
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club for only £149 per person and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Add a West of Cuba Highlights tour -- including UNESCO World Heritage Site and the Presidential Palace ( from £99 per person )
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royal Hicacos
- Experience Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dancing to Salsa
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and one free daily dive at the Royal Hicacos
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Xcaret is what you see when you close your eyes and dream of a holiday by the sea; beaches showcasing clear turquoise...
A holiday on the picturesque beaches of the Dominican Republic is what most everyone dreams about. Make your dreams come...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana’s most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt’s sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Enjoy the best in Egyptian hospitality and cuisine as you explore the amazing resort town of Sharm El Sheikh, drinking...
Located in the secluded Nabq Bay, the Jaz Mirabel Club is part of the larger Mirable Resort Complex with a range of 5*...
Sharm El Sheikh is a remarkable locale set in Egypt’s dramatic Sinai Peninsula. Set out for this sought after tourist...
The Red Sea resort town of Sharm El Sheikh is known for its wonderful beaches; take six days to enjoy the best of this...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Latest NewsBrowse all Latest News
Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide has signed an agreement with wasl hospitality and leisure LLC to launch the Aloft and Element brands in Dubai. The hotel group will open the Aloft Dubai Raffa and Element Dubai Raffa properties in Dubai Maritime City in 2018, both new brands to the United Arab Emirate.
The ceremony for the groundbreaking of the Secrets Cap Cana Resort and Spa in the Dominican Republic took place last week. President Danilo Medina headed the event in Punta Cana and was joined by he CEO of the Apple Leisure Group, the Tourism Minister Francisco Javier Garcia, and the luxury hotel's General Manager Alejandro Zozaya.
Holidaymakers can now swim with pigs in the Caribbean as the Bahamas becomes the "Official Home to the Swimming Pigs". The uninhabited Island of Big Major Cay is home to this family of pigs and visitors can swim alongside them and an array of marine creatures such as sea turtles, eels and hundreds of tropical fish.