Explore the majestic River Nile in luxury on a Sonesta Nile Goddess Cruise. This 5* deluxe vessel has a distinctly contemporary style and features an elegant dining room and lounge ...
Deluxe Sonesta Nile Goddess
Day 1 to 8
Meal Plan: Full Board
Room Type: Deluxe Cabin
Explore the majestic River Nile in luxury on a Sonesta Nile Goddess Cruise. This 5* deluxe vessel has a distinctly contemporary style and features an elegant dining room and lounge bar. The Sun Deck is the ideal spot to enjoy a refreshing drink and marvel at the scenery as you glide along the River...
- Contemporary style, luxury cruise ship that offers the highest of standards
- Guests cabins are comparable to any deluxe hotel
- Dining and entertainment complete the experience
Steigenberger Hotel Nile Palace
Day 8 to 12
Meal Plan: Bed and Breakfast
Room Type: City View
Steigenberger Hotel Nile Palace is ideally located in the heart of Luxor’s tourist district. Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel. Many of the hotel guest rooms boast views of the spectacular Nile River and guests can enjoy superb leisure facilities including a swimming...
- Prime location on the River Nile
- Luxurious refuge with excellent recreational facilities
- Exceptional guest accommodation
Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx
Day 12 to 15
Meal Plan: Bed and Breakfast
Room Type: Standard
Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx combines stylish comfort and personal service with great views of the Pyramids of Giza. The hotel’s exciting location and superb facilities make it a great choice for a holiday in Cairo. There are several restaurants to choose from and an excellent range of leisure facilities for you to enjoy. Relax beside the hotel...
- Unique location beside the great pyramids of giza
- Rooftop terrace with breathtaking views of the pyramids
- Good sports facilites
A good hotel but very close to a main junction meaning that the pool area suffered from traffic noise. Staff were generally friendly and efficient. The only entertainment was a saxophonist in the evening, but he was an excellent musician and a pleasure to listen to. Food quality was variable....
David Jackson reviewing Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx (05-Jan-2013)
|This exclusive promotion is in joint partnership with the India Tourist Board.|
From £1089 per person · Save £800
Selected dates between 1-May-2013 and 30-Sep-2013
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the 5* Steigenberger Hotel Nile Palace, winner of a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award 2013
- Swap four night's in Luxor for the 5* Hilton Hurghada Resort on an all-inclusive basis from an extra £199 per person
- Add guided excursions to the Valley of Kings, Luxor Temple and much more from only £99 per person
- Marvel at the Great Pyramids of Giza from the comfort of the 5* Mercure Le Sphinx
- Relax and unwind in your spacious Deluxe Cabins during your Luxury River Nile Cruise
Based on a 14 night stay leaving from Heathrow
Call us now on 020 7644 1755 and speak to one of our experts and quote Pack 28618