Enjoy the Unlimited Luxury privileges of a stunning resort, perfectly poised on the glistening white sands of Mexico's Riviera Maya. At the ultra all-inclusive five-star Now Jade Riviera Cancun not only will you find every luxury is included, from great activities and entertainment, to outstandingly elegant and modern accommodation to unlimited gourmet dining, but also you'll have over 2,600 feet of pure white sands to sink your toes in as you walk up to the most sparkling turquoise waters.
Children will be fantastically well catered to at the Explorer's Club while adults can indulge in a vast array of spa treatments.
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- You'll be fantastically placed within walking distance to Puerto Morales, a quaint fishing village
- The tranquil National Park and beachfront setting that boasts the world's second largest coral reef
- French, Mediterranean, Asian and Mexican delights will tempt your palate at the resort's array of restaurants
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
Now Jade Riviera Cancun
- Junior Suite Tropical View
- All Inclusive
- Located on a sun drenched beach of soft white sand
- Unforgettable eco experience, with the pleasures of Unlimited-Luxury
- Eight dining options and no reservation required
- FREE Unlimited Connectivity app
Lying just 12 miles from Cancun International Airport and situated only minutes away from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos in Mexico, the Now Jade Riviera Cancun is set within a designated National Park, offering travellers an unforgettable eco-experience while bringing them the pleasures of Unlimited-Luxury - all inclusive service.
A short stroll from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos, guests will be baptised into the world of Now when introduced to the resort's sublime lifestyle comforts that satisfy your every craving and fully satiate guests' appetite for pleasure. A little preview includes daily refreshed premium mini bars, in-suite Jacuzzi, plush robes and slippers, flat-screen surround sound TVs, private terraces, 24-hour room and concierge service, and jaw-dropping views of the Caribbean Sea. Located along a sun-drenched private beach, merely a few steps from the sparkle of the glistening turquoise sea and just 1/3rd of a mile swim from the world's second largest coral reef, this beautiful island hideaway beckons the discerning traveller with seductive luxury holidays in Cancun.
The hotel was to a very high standard. We were made very welcome and staff were extremely helpful and made our stay memorable. Our local Holiday Place Rep - David was very helpful and gave us good advice.
Sheila Finch reviewing Now Jade Riviera Cancun (13-Feb-2017)
£1019 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services