Be one of the first to experience the brand new Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa with this fantastic deal that also includes a luxury city break in Dubai. Opening later this month, the 5-star Outrigger Mauritius hotel is located on the Southwest coast of the island and features 4 swimming pools, a dive centre, spa, 4 restaurants and more.
Enjoy free guided snorkelling tours, kayaking, windsurfing and glass-bottom boat trips during your week-long stay before moving on to the Asiana Hotel in Dubai. Situated in the city's historical district, you can shop-until-you-drop in the World's largest shopping centre, Dubai Mall, and take in the colourful souks before relaxing at the spa or in the heated pool - don't miss out on this unforgettable Indian Ocean holiday!
- The Outrigger Resort offers amazing facilities with three swimming pools, a vast array of sports on offer and The Navasana Spa providing an opportunity to relax and unwind
- The Asiana offer a unique experience with the best in oriental hospitality with added Arabian luxury with a clam and inviting atmosphere
- An idyllic holiday blend - the tropical island of Mauritius and the modern city of Dubai
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort
- Ocean View
- Bed and Breakfast
- Sea Facing rooms guaranteed
- Idyllic location on the pristine shores of the Indian Ocean
- Take in the melting pot of cultures in Mauritius
With a private beachfront in the beautifully landscaped resort of Bel Ombre, Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort provides tranquillity and splendour in abundance. All rooms offer a view of the sparkling sea and the facilities at the hotel do not disappoint. The three swimming pools and Navasana Spa provide ample opportunity to relax and unwind and the vast array of sports on offer cater for those wishing for a more active holiday.
This hotel was perfect! As a coeliac, I was worried about becoming ill, but the staff were all incredible and arranged to have gluten free bread and pancakes made especially for me! The restaurant buffet and a la carte menus were fantastic in all of the restaurants and the surroundings and scenery...
Sharon Valler reviewing Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort (19-Dec-2014)
- Bed and Breakfast
- Great variety of cuisines available
- Relax and chill with your fellow holidaymakers
- The essence of Asia in the heart of Arabia
The place to truly experience the best in oriental hospitality with added Arabian luxury, the Asiana Hotel Dubai is a soothing and refreshing oasis of peace and quiet sitting amidst the city's busy financial centre. Elegant and serene this refined hotel is a distinct landmark in the city, with simple yet sophisticated decor and a calm, inviting atmosphere ready to welcome visitors and lull them into a sense of wellbeing. Walking through the hotel's doors guests will notice the sublime Asian decor, drawing on the influences of the ancient civilisations of the Far East. It's not by accident that this place is described as being the embodiment of the "essence of Asia in the Heart of Arabia".
Lovely hotel and attentive staff. Breakfast was very good. Close to the Metro great for getting around Dubai
Stephenie Pitchford reviewing Asiana Hotel (08-Oct-2016)
£1179 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services