Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is just 25 minutes from the capital Bridgetown. The award-winning property is set beside Oistin's Bay, a fishing village with an upbeat nightlife.
Feel free to participate in the fun Fish Fridays and visit the nearby St Lawrence Gap. You will stay at a Superior Room Mixed View, featuring a kitchenette which is ideal for self-catering, and even though the hotel offers room-only service, you may dine at the venue's restaurant which offers international and Caribbean cuisine and is open for breakfast, a la carte lunches and snacks.
- The Butterfly Beach Hotel is set beside Oistin's Bay with access to two white sand beaches
- Hot Summer Special! Discounted Rates plus come check out the upgrade facilities!
- Just 25 minutes to the capital Bridgetown and 10 minutes from the airport
- Benefit from the self catering service or the fabulous restaurant offering international and Caribbean cuisine
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Butterfly Beach Hotel
- Studio Island View
- Room Only
- Beautiful beach and ocean setting with access to 2 beaches
- Self catering makes even greater value
- extensive range of accommodation for all
Butterfly Beach is a charming resort offering unparalleled value for money in Barbados. This popular resort is located right on the ocean with two beautiful white sand beaches and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean sea, locations simply don’t get better than this. Just 10 minutes from the airport and 25 minutes into the capital Bridgetown, the attractions of the south coast are on your doorstep including St Lawrence gap bars restaurants and nightlife, Oistins Fish Fry, Shopping complexes and sports activities.
The hotel offers simple but well appointed accommodations, including the option of Superior Studios which feature a kitchenette, ideal for self catering (supermarket 5 minutes away). Upgrade to a Superior Studio ocean view room for stunning views from your balcony.
Ideal for those seeking excellent value for money, a beachfront and convenient location to enjoy the many attractions of Barbados. One children up to age 12 stays free year round. This friendly, family run resort prides itself on its excellent customer service and high repeat clientele, who return year after year.
Butterfly Beach Hotel has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence 2012 by TripAdvisor!
NOTICE: Hotel will be closed from 31st May to 9th July 2018
Great spot - friendly hotel - great location - great place for chilling, relaxing without breaking the bank!
Michael Corbitt reviewing Butterfly Beach Hotel (19-Nov-2016)
£789 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services