Make your dream a reality by booking a week-long stay at Kanuhura Maldives. The Maldives is famous for its natural beauty and the award-winning accommodation at Kanuhura only adds to this close-to-perfect holiday destination.
Tourists can choose between staying in one of the villas located on the island's sand edge or in one of the thatched huts that make up the small village on stilts built above the island's waters. At Kanuhura, guests will be able to keep fit at the aerobics studio or the gym and also enjoy themselves by participating in different sporting activities. Some of the world's best diving sites are located right next to Kanuhura, making it a popular destination for divers. It also serves some of the tastiest range of cuisines which visitors will have the opportunity to sample during their stay.
- 'In-villa' dining is a specialty, providing romantic dinners and special celebrations in the privacy of your villa, or various locations on the island
- Close by are some of the world's best diving sites, with the outer reef dropping down nearly 2,000 metres
- Kanuhura has a wide range of facilities and activites with a spa, an aerobics studio, gym, bars, restaurants and sports
- Departs: london
- Arrives: male, Maldives
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: london
- Beach Bunglow Sunrise
- Bed and Breakfast
- Unwind, relax and rejuvenate yourself at the KOKAA Spa
- Benefit from the amazing recreational facilities
- A plethora of dining options available
With its two beautiful little island neighbours, Kanuhura is a very private hideaway with a wide range of relaxations, bars, restaurants, activities and sports. Close by are some of the world’s best diving sites, with the outer reef dropping down nearly 2,000 metres. It has a spa, an aerobics studio and gymnasium.
Accommodation is in villas either on the island’s coral sand fringe or in a little village on stilts at the end of a wooden pier. ‘In-villa’ dining is a speciality, providing romantic dinners and special celebrations in the privacy of your villa, or various locations on the island.
An amazing island resort - the staff couldn't have been more friendly & they really looked after us on my wife's birthday & our wedding anniversary.
John Stamp reviewing Kanuhura Maldives (12-Sep-2013)
£3209 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services