Utmost comfort and first-rate services will be guaranteed at the all-inclusive Paradisus Palma Real resort in the Dominican Republic. You can spend 8 days sunbathing in the white sands of the pristine beach and admiring the beauty of the lush tropical vegetation while you enjoy the top-notch facilities of this Mediterranean-style property.
The luxurious accommodations, including marble floors and mahogany furnishings and a private terrace or balcony, will be a special treat for all guests. Couples can enjoy a whirlpool for two, and order the adults-only Royal service for a little extra. Sip refreshing cocktails at any of the venue's first-rate drinking venues which range from a sophisticated piano bar, casino bar and sky bar to the casual pool and beach bars. Don't forget to pay a visit to the Passion restaurant before you leave, and savour the delicious eateries prepared by the Michelin-star chef Martin Berasategui.
- Paradisus Palma Real enjoys a prime location in lush tropical gardens beside a soft sand beach, lapped by clear turquoise waters.
- All suites are luxuriously furnished in mahogany; include a whirlpool bath for two and a spa jet shower. Each has a spacious private terrace or balcony
- Have an unforgettable holiday with the whole family
- Kids go free at Paradisus Palma Real when staying before 31 Oct and Booking before 16 Jun
- Departs: london
- Arrives: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Departs: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: london
Paradisus Palma Real
- Paradisus Junior Suite
- All Inclusive
- perfect location by the soft sands of Playa Bavaro
- upscale all-suite accommodation with whirlpool for two
- Unmatched drinking and dining opportunities
Paradisus Palma Real is set on a beautiful stretch of Bavaro Beach in Punta Cana. This luxury resort features Mediterranean style architecture with colonnades, fountains and courtyards, set in grounds of lush gardens and palm groves. The sumptuous suites feature a spacious sitting area and a balcony or terrace. For the ultimate experience, adult guests can enjoy the additional services and luxuries of the Royal Service Suites, while families can enjoy exclusive privileges in a Family Concierge Suite. Paradisus Palma Real is paradise for sports enthusiasts with a vast array of activities including kite-surfing, horse riding, scuba diving and unlimited golf at the Cocotal Golf and Country Club. Those looking to unwind can indulge in a treatment at the spa or simply lounge by the pool. There are romantic activities for couples including tango classes, sunset cruises and a dinner under the stars. After the sun goes down, enjoy cocktails in the courtyard, try the tempting culinary delights at a speciality restaurant or try your luck at the casino. A holiday at Paradisus Palma Real is an experience of luxury, extravagance, indulgence and fun.
Enjoyable resort. Services could be improved but all in all, we had a good time and wouldn't hesitate to go back, maybe not the same hotel.
Martin Knuepfer reviewing Paradisus Palma Real (27-Dec-2010)
£1319 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services