Bask in the glorious Arabian sunshine and do so at one of Dubai's most iconic beach resorts. Take your pick from as many as 20 different restaurants, bars and cafes and dine in style with a varied selection of world cuisines.
Expect to feel utterly pampered by the five-star service and excellent facilities; prepare to succumb to the luxury of your spacious and luxurious room and revel in the opulence of it all. A New Year break you will not soon forget!
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Over 20 restaurants, cafes and bars with options for formal dining, casual dining, speciality dining and a variety of bars, some serving snacks
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park, a great day out for the young as well as the young at heart
- Complimentary services such as a 1-2 hour scuba diving session, Wi-fi access, Sinbad's Kids Club and a shuttle service to the Mall of the Emirates
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Ocean Deluxe
- Bed and Breakfast
- Landmark hotel on Jumeirah Beach
- Over 20 restaurants, cafes and bars
- Exceptional Leisure Facilities for all ages
The Jumeirah Beach Hotel is an iconic building set by the blue waters of the Arabian Gulf. This exclusive hotel features its own private beach where guests can enjoy a variety of water sports or simply bask in the year round sunshine. The resort offers something for everyone with swimming pools, sporting facilities, shopping and a kid's club. Those seeking more exhilaration can venture next door to the Wild Wadi Water Park, a great day out for the young as well as the young at heart. The nearby Pavilion Marina & Sports Club offers a range of sports, a fitness centre, a driving range and a Spa. For those wanting to explore the area, the attractions of Dubai city centre are just 20 minutes away and the hotel offers a variety of excursions from Arabian Desert adventures to Segway Resort Tours. The Jumeirah Beach Hotel invites guests on a culinary journey with a wide selection of international dining options from fine restaurants to casual dining plus a range of bars and clubs. To complete the luxury holiday experience, all of the hotels spacious guest rooms offer spectacular Gulf views.
NOTICE: Hotel will be carrying out renovation works from 1st May 2017 until 1st November 2017. Noise and visual disturbance is possible and the family pool, Sinbad’s Kids Club and Beachcombers restaurant will be unavailable
Jaidan Cheema reviewing Jumeirah Beach Hotel (15-Sep-2015)
£819 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services