The Meliá Cohiba Hotel is located in the centre of Havana and every room offers fantastic views across the city, seafront or ocean. These hotels offer superb leisure facilities as well as fine dining and stunning views of crystal blue waters and white sandy beaches.
- A perfect twin centre holiday for those looking for adventure but also to relax and unwind
- Melia Cohiba is a centrally located hotel in the El Vedado district, near the historic city centre with every room offering wonderful views across the city, seafront or ocean
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar is a luxury adults-only resort and spa set in lovely tropical gardens, beside Varadero's pristine sandy beach
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Melia Cohiba Hotel
- Classic Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Central location in Havana with magnificent views
- Home to the famous Havana Cafe
- Dine under the stars in La Brasa Aqua's Grill, or in the hotel's
The Meliá Cohiba Hotel is located in the centre of Havana and every room offers fantastic views across the city, seafront or ocean. This hotel offers superb leisure facilities where guests can relax by the swimming pool, enjoy a game of squash, work out in the gym, or enjoy a relaxing sauna or massage. The hotel has a reputation for good food and friendly service and is home to the famous Habana Café - a theatre restaurant featuring 1950's Cuban memorabilia. A free shuttle bus runs from the hotel to Old Havana 5 times a day providing guests easy access to the many historic and cultural attractions. The Meliá Cohiba Hotel is a great base for exploring the wonders of Havana.
The staff at the check-in desk were very pleasant and helpful we checked in very late on the first night so we were very tired. It was comforting to know that after an evening out we could still get a drink at the bar as the phrase goes "We don't close". Several restaurants to choose from to eat...
Pamela Darko reviewing Melia Cohiba Hotel (14-Jun-2016)
Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa
- Paradisus Junior Suite
- All Inclusive
- adults only - all suite property on stunning beach
- Yhi spa for health and beauty
- exclusive offers for couples
Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort & Spa is a luxurious, all-inclusive resort in Cuba for adults-only 18 years and over. Located on one of the world's finest beaches, Varadero Beach, the Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort & Spa combines an atmosphere of elegance, harmony with nature and relaxation with the unique hospitality of the Cuban people. This all-suite hotel offers sophisticated restaurants, superb facilities and excellent service. Enjoy the refreshing waters, the beautiful wide beach and the fabulous water sports on offer or be pampered in the European Spa. Spend the romantic Caribbean evenings in one of the atmospheric bars or listen to the soothing sounds of the sea. Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort & Spa is a great choice for a honeymoon or a luxury holiday in Cuba.
Special offer for romantically linked couples travelling with The Holiday Place:
- Welcome cocktail and refreshing towels upon the arrival
- Bottle of cava upon the arrival
- Turndown service in the evenings
- Guarantee reservation in a-la-carte restaurants for stays of two nights or more
- 1 Hydrothermal circuit in Yhi Spa included
Please contact us for more information on below packages:
- Renewal of Vows
NOTICE: The swimming pool at the 'Royal Service' will be undergoing refurbishment, and will be closed from 1st September to November 2016. The following Royal Service categories will remain open: 'Suite-Royal Service' & 'Suite Presidential - Royal Service' which are both located in the Hill Top area.
Another lovely hotel right onthe beach. Nice food and good entertainment
Linda Holland reviewing Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa (16-May-2017)
£1079 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services