Grand Anse is rated as one of the best beaches on the Caribbean island of Grenada. Discover why this locale has received such high praise from holidaymakers with as you spend eight days in the Spice Island Beach resort.
Part of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, this five star resort takes the business of ensuring your comfort and entertainment very seriously. It is situated in the midst of the white sands of this most picturesque of beaches and is set amid clusters of refreshing palm trees. Meandering through this tropical garden is a free-form pool beside which you can enjoy the abundant Caribbean sunshine. Moving to the interior you'll find that your room is spacious, comfortable and elegantly decorated. At your balcony will be dazzling views of the sea.
- Discover the Isle of Spice with The Spice Island Beach Resort sale! Save £400 per person!
- Non-motorized water sports including Hobie-cats, snorkeling and kayaks
- Spice Island Beach Resort offers a luxury holiday experience, perfect for a relaxing honeymoon or a romantic island wedding
- The Resort is located just 10 minutes from the airport on world-famous Grand Anse Beach
- Departs: london
- Arrives: st george's, Grenada
- Departs: st george's, Grenada
- Arrives: london
Spice Island Beach Resort
- Oleander Superior/garden Suites
- All Inclusive
- A Beachfront Dream location with elegant luxury
- Janissa's spa redesigned by Kobi Karb
- Accommodation ranges from the superb to the spectacular
Spice Island Beach Resort will welcome and delight you with an intimate and charming Caribbean atmosphere and Premium All Inclusive. From the moment you arrive, you can enjoy spectacular views of sparkling water and the lush beauty of Grenada - the Spice Island. This boutique All Inclusive resort is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World and is set by the white sands and crystal-blue waters of the famed Grand Anse Beach. This resort offers luxurious suite accommodation, a variety of elegant restaurants and a host of activities for your enjoyment. The Janissa's Spa is a haven of relaxation and pampering while the private beach is the ideal place to laze in the warm Caribbean sunshine. Spice Island Beach Resort offers a luxury holiday experience, perfect for a relaxing honeymoon or a romantic island wedding.
Please Note: Spice Island Beach Resort is a smoke-free hotel.
Please note: Spice Island Beach Resort will close from 2nd September until 29th September for enhancement work and renovations to the property.
The fact that we have been to this hotel four times speaks volumes. It is a high quality experience with the best service levels we have experienced. Every time we go there we meet other like minded guests. The hotel is also wonderfully positioned on Grand Anse beach, one of the best beaches we...
Stephen Pollard reviewing Spice Island Beach Resort (21-Mar-2014)
£2339 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services