The best of Mauritius awaits you, seize this opportunity to make your dream holiday a reality with a week on the shores of the Indian Ocean. You will enjoy your holiday from the northwest coastline of this magical island where the sands are sugary white and the waters a rich turquoise.
Tucked away in lush tropical greenery and spread along a pristine stretch of beach is the majestic Oberoi Hotel. This five-star resort has but one simple aim; put your mind at total ease. And this is easily achieved with the quick access it provides to prime sunbathing spots as well as the palm tree-studded garden that surrounds the hotel. Furthermore, you will be able to enjoy your dinner under the cloudless, starry sky with the ocean breeze sweeping through gently.
- The hotel's creative design features a mixture of African, Asian and European influences reflecting the cultural diversity of the island
- Guest rooms feature a romantic four-poster bed and each bathroom has a separate shower and sunken bath in pale marble that overlooks an open-air walled garden
- The restaurant features a soaring roof of palm thatched timbers and magnificent views across the Indian Ocean. Guest can dine inside or out and choose from European, oriental or creole dishes, reflecting the multicultural flavour of the island
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: london
The Oberoi - Mauritius
- Luxury Pavillion
- Bed and Breakfast
- Unique setting beside 600 metres of oceanfront
- relaxed grandeur in all guest accommodation
- dine inside or under the stars
The Oberoi is a luxury retreat where the emphasis is on relaxation and tranquillity. Nestled in subtropical gardens beside a long stretch of pristine white sand beach, this resort enjoys a stunning natural setting on the idyllic Bay of Turtles. The hotel’s creative design features a mixture of African, Asian and European influences reflecting the cultural diversity of the island. Guests can enjoy expansive swimming pools that overlook the beach, a fitness centre, tennis courts, water sports and snorkelling on the coral reef just metres away from the beach. Those seeking relaxation can escape to the peaceful sanctuary of the Spa which offers a range of holistic treatments and massages. Dining is a culinary delight with menus featuring European, Oriental and Creole dishes and elegant settings in the atmospheric restaurant or under the stars. The Lagoon Pool Restaurant offers great food and breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, the perfect place to watch a majestic sunset.
excelent hotel, entertaiment can improve but great food, atmosphere and value for money
Andrea Chetcuti reviewing The Oberoi - Mauritius (27-Nov-2012)
£1499 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services