Roll the dice and break your routine with a short escape to America's dazzling city of lights - the brightest city on earth when viewed from space! Explore the casinos, try your luck in endless slot machines, experience the vibrant nightlife and decadent nightclubs and generally let your hair down in a city built for never-ending fun.
And we couldn't have chosen a better place for you to stay in Las Vegas than at the famous Caesar's Palace; a landmark that has featured in many Hollywood films and which continues to be legendary. The choice of many celebrities (including the Simpsons) this hotel is perfectly located in the middle of the Las Vegas strip, right at the heart of all the action so you don't miss a thing!
- Having appeared on everything from The Simpsons to The Hangover, Caesar's Palace is the choice of many celebrities
- Perfectly located for people looking to make the most of their trip to Las Vegas
- Choose from over 20 food and drinks outlets with everything from fast food to elegant sophisticated cuisine
- Departs: london
- Arrives: las vegas, United States
- Departs: las vegas, United States
- Arrives: london
- Room Only
- Stay at one of America's most famous hotels
- Incredible gastronomic delights
- Plenty of activities in the day
Located on the famous Las Vegas Strip, the 6 towers that make up Caesars Palace, one of the best-known Las Vegas hotels, offer opulence, luxury and most of all excitement in a hotel with many jewels in its crown. Having appeared on everything from The Simpsons to The Hangover, Caesar’s Palace is the choice of many celebrities and is perfect for those looking to make to most of what Vegas has to offer.
So much to do and see. The city that never ever sleeps
Andrew Whitehead reviewing Caesars Palace (04-Oct-2014)
£789 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services