Enjoy generous doses of radiant Dominican Republic sunshine at a beautiful all-inclusive property for an unbeatable price! Stay right at the heart of the upscale beach resort of Bavaro, a sophisticated retreat perfectly set amidst lush surroundings.
With a myriad of activities on offer this resort truly is for everyone, so bring the family along or gather a bunch of friends together for an unforgettable getaway. Party to your heart's delight, dine around in several restaurants featuring cuisine from around the world, choose from the great range of water sports or relax at the onsite spa. The choices are endless at the Occidental Punta Cana!
- Absorb the sophisticated atmosphere of Bavaro, facing a long stretch of white sands encircled by lush tropical foliage
- Be dined and wined at no less than 9 bars and 10 restaurants. Work on your tan at 4 swimming pools
- Little ones get a separate children's pool, supervised kids club and playground
- The great variety of facilites includes a nightclub, fitness centre, spa and water sports galore
- Departs: london
- Arrives: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Departs: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: london
Occidental Punta Cana
- All Inclusive
- set on Punta Cana's soft sugar-sand beach, playa bavaro
- A resort to please everyone, with a myriad of activities
- Dining is sheer delight with dishes from around the world
Occidental Punta Cana is located in the centre of Bavaro, surrounded by white sandy beach, clear turquoise waters and lush tropical gardens. This spacious resort has a relaxing atmosphere, ideal for those who simply want to laze by the pool and soak up the sun. Those looking for more excitement can try the range of activities on offer - work out at the gym, play a game of tennis or try some of the water sports. Those looking to indulge can enjoy a pampering treatment at the spa. There is something for the whole family with a separate children’s pool and playground to keep the little ones entertained. The Occidental Punta Cana's central location is ideal for discovering the many attractions of Punta Cana and the vibrant capital Santo Domingo is just 45 minutes away.
Notice: The hotel will be closed for renovation work from 4 September until 15 December 2016.
Had a lovely time. The hotel is being refurbished .locals allowed in at weekend making the place very busy.overall good value for money! Yes I'd go back! Sales people spoilt it if anything, but with a beach like that you don't have to get involved with them. Staff very friendly. Had a super room.
Carol Noon reviewing Occidental Punta Cana (29-Sep-2014)
£1089 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services