Spend a week in the Caribbean's most panoramic paradise and enjoy the most breathtaking mountain and sea views from the comfort of a scenic room that is partly open-air to put you in direct contact with the amazing natural surroundings.
This five-star boutique retreat beautifully poised on a legendary cocoa plantation, offers guests a luxurious playground and intimate hideaway in which to enjoy a relaxed and refined atmosphere. Prepare to enter a world of pampering amidst sheer natural beauty at the magnificent Ladera!
- Take advantage and enjoy all Spa treatments at Ladera Resort
- Benefit from the award-winning cuisine combine with the spectacular views
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 31st October 2016
- Relax in the modern and elegant rooms and make the most of the complimentary Wi-Fi
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
- Gros Piton Suite W/plunge Pool
- Bed and Breakfast
- Wine celler dining
- Ladera's Necessaire Kit
- An amazing wide range of activities to choose from
Once part of the famous Rabot Estate, one of Soufrier's oldest and most legendary cocoa plantations, Ladera has been since transformed into the unique and magnificent butique hotel it is today. With a unique collection of 9 villas comprising 29 suites which all feature an "open wall" to fully admire and take in the awe-inspiring landscape, it's no wonder why they say that at Ladera you don't get a room with a view but rather "a view with a room". The villas and suites are furnished with beautiful 19th century French furniture or replicas, wicker and accessories crafted by local artisans. All units are decorated with local artwork and feature magnificent views of the majestic Pitons and Caribbean Sea.
The holiday was amazing but I did ask if we eoukd be getting the sets over plunge pool which I was assured we were !!!! I think we had the cheapest room but the view wax amazing . We ate at the Hotel Chocolat twice as it was sumptuous . As it was our honeymoon we treated ourselves to a meal at Jade...
Carol Price reviewing Ladera Resort (17-May-2014)
£1889 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services