Experience the best of Cuba's two most famous tourist destinations while staying at a premium selection of two equally luxurious and elegant resorts by Melia. For the first three days of your stay in Havana you will be based at the panoramic Melia Cohiba, perfectly located next to the iconic Malecon seawall and offering an array of excellent leisure and dining facilities.
When you move on to Varadero for the remaining five nights of your Cuba holiday, you will be staying at one of its newest and most exclusive resorts - the recently opened Melia Marina Varadero, a five-star all inclusive gem offering elegant and chic rooms, lush and spacious grounds plus a long list of entertainment and dining facilities. Enjoy Cuba in all luxury and style with Melia!
- Try water sports, learn how to dive in the pool or just simply relax at the spa and enjoying the fantastic evening show in Varadero.
- Melia Cohiba is a a unique venue with memorabilia from the 40s and 50s - there's even an old Cubana plane and vintage cars. Guests can sip cocktails, dine and dance till late, to the best live music in town.
- Both hotels provide excellent locations; one in Havana, next to the Malecon and near the historic city centre and the other, close to the marina and beach in Varadero.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Melia Cohiba Hotel
- Classic Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Central location in Havana with magnificent views
- Home to the famous Havana Cafe
- Dine under the stars in La Brasa, or in the hotel's alternative venues.
The Meliá Cohiba Hotel is located in the centre of Havana and every room offers fantastic views across the city, seafront or ocean. This hotel offers superb leisure facilities where guests can relax by the swimming pool, enjoy a game of squash, work out in the gym, or enjoy a relaxing sauna or massage. The hotel has a reputation for good food and friendly service and is home to the famous Habana Café - a theatre restaurant featuring 1950's Cuban memorabilia. A free shuttle bus runs from the hotel to Old Havana 5 times a day providing guests easy access to the many historic and cultural attractions. The Meliá Cohiba Hotel is a great base for exploring the wonders of Havana.
The staff at the check-in desk were very pleasant and helpful we checked in very late on the first night so we were very tired. It was comforting to know that after an evening out we could still get a drink at the bar as the phrase goes "We don't close". Several restaurants to choose from to eat...
Pamela Darko reviewing Melia Cohiba Hotel (14-Jun-2016)
Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Classic Room
- All Inclusive
- Excellent Location on the Marina beachfront
- Modern quality amenities
- Fantastic activities for everyone
Melia Marina Varadero is an all inclusive five star marina beach resort that offers unique and beautiful accommodation in Varadero. The resort boasts fully equipped rooms and up to date quality amenities such as a gym, spa and kids club. The hotel offers fantastic views of the beach and mixed with the exciting nightlife that the hotel offers in its evening entertainment it all makes for an amazing holiday.
Special Couples Offers: Romantically linked couples travelling with The Holiday Place will receive:
- Welcome cocktail and refreshing towels upon the arrival
- Bottle of cava upon the arrival
- Turndown service in the evenings
- Guarantee reservation in a-la-carte restaurants for stays of two nigths or more
Lovely hotel with great staff, food and beaches were beautiful - entertainment was good too - pool was lovely - rooms were nice Had a lovely trip on catameran (Lira) - the staff were fun and helpful - we went on the dolphin trip which was brilliant and then had a wonderful buffet at Cayo Blanco
Sue Louati reviewing Melia Marina Varadero Hotel (14-Oct-2016)
£1659 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services