See, feel and explore Cuba in style while staying at three top five-star hotels by IBEROSTAR. You'll have a chance of soaking up the vibrant culture and rich history of Havana when staying at the centric IBEROSTAR Parque Central, a luxury property set at the heart of the city's historic centre.
When you move on to the UNESCO-declared city of Trinidad you'll do so by staying at the lavish IBEROSTAR Grand Hotel Trinidad, set in a former colonial mansion, with original décor and design that will take you back to the 18th century. For the final leg of your trip, a bit of relaxation is in order and you'll be able to easily achieve this at the luxurious IBEROSTAR Varadero, perfectly poised flanking the soft powdery white sands that fringe Varadero's turquoise waters. You couldn't ask for a more complete and exciting Cuban experience!
- Enjoy colonial grandeur in Trinidad and soak up the local time-warped atmosphere
- Bask on the glorious Varadero beach at a luxury, adults-only all-inclusive resort
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Parque Central
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Iberostar Parque Central Hotel
- Best Deal Modern Standard
- Bed and Breakfast
- enviable location overlooking central park in Old Havana
- roof top swimming pools and bars
- Enjoy a fantastic base to explore all that Cuba has to offer
- family friendly
- central location
The IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is centrally located in the heart of historic Havana. Surrounded by some of Havana’s most beautiful buildings including the National Theatre, the Parque Central combines old-world style with modern facilities. The elegant hotel rooms enjoy stunning views of the Parque Central or the Prado, but the best views can be seen from the lovely roof top terrace and pool. Whether you choose to relax by the pool, enjoy the fine restaurants or explore Old Havana, the IBEROSTAR Parque Central hotel is the ideal base for discovering the many charms of this city.
Couples added values
- Private breakfast at the VIP lounge (must be pre booked with hotel reception locally)
- Welcome cocktail
- Turn down service
- VIP set (slippers, bathrobe, special amenities)
- Rooms facing the Old Havana (subject to availability)
Loved this hotel. Excellent in every way & perfect location to explore Havana
Julie Evans reviewing Iberostar Parque Central Hotel (05-Feb-2018)
Iberostar Grand Hotel Trinidad
- Bed and Breakfast
- boutique hotel in the very heart of trinidad
- adults only hotel with spacious, elegant guest rooms and suites
- a la carte restaurant & lobby bar serving the best mojito in the town
This boutique hotel is located in the very heart of Trinidad and welcomes adults 15 and over. The IBEROSTAR Trinidad combines elements of local colonial architecture with modern technology and comfort. Its central location is ideal for those interested in visiting Trinidad’s historic centre as it sits right on the main square and within walking distance of the colonial Parque Mayor. The hotel features an a la carte restaurant and a Lobby Bar, where you can enjoy a refreshing drink after a busy day of sightseeing. The IBEROSTAR Trinidad is the ideal base for exploring the many attractions of Trinidad.
Very comfortable, in a good location
Maureen Askew reviewing Iberostar Grand Hotel Trinidad (05-Feb-2018)
Iberostar Varadero Hotel
- All Inclusive
- The epitome of beachside luxury in Varadero
- Exceptional spa facilities
- exclusive free added values for couples
IBEROSTAR Varadero is a modern complex, located on the wonderful Varadero beachfront surrounded by tropical vegetation. This attractive hotel blends IBEROSTAR's European style with the warmth and magic of Cuba. Guests can swim in one of the hotel pools or enjoy the sporting facilities on offer. You may choose to rejuvenate in the elegant Spa with one of the various treatments on offer or enjoy the spa's own swimming pool and sauna. There are a number of dining options available including a restaurant with "show cooking" and the resort's bars are a great place to unwind after a busy day of activities. Whether you want to enjoy the wonderful hotel facilities or explore the many attractions of Varadero, the IBEROSTAR Varadero offers a luxury Cuban holiday.
Another smashing hotel. Offers everything you need.
Candida Alice Scott reviewing Iberostar Varadero Hotel (24-Jan-2018)
£1739 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services