Beautifully hidden away, perfectly secluded and off the beaten track, the Heritage Le Telfair rises above the clear waters of the Indian Ocean with the panoramic scenery of Plain Champagne Mountains. Once you complete your luxury beach stay get ready for bright Dubai city.
Carlton Palace Hotel is perfect choice for that. This is a tower of elegance and luxury, the Carlton Palace Hotel offers Arabian hospitality, superb service and sophisticated style. The hotel adjoins the Al Dana Shopping Centre, which hosts some of the most popular names in style and fashion.
- Explore the Virbrant city of Dubai with its famous shopping malls, night life, Desert Safari and much more
- Benefit from the 18 hole, par 72 Championship Golf Course set between the mountains and the sea in a beautiful undulating landscape at Heritage Le Telfair
- Enjoy rooftop swimming pool with sun deck at the Metropolitan Palace and exclusive spa experience with the seven colours treatments at Heritage Le Telfair Golf and Spa
- Departs: newcastle
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: newcastle
Heritage Le Telfair Golf and Spa Resort
- Half Board
- Unique setting on Bel Ombre's pristine beach
- Free unlimited green fees for guests
- A complete spa experience
Beautifully hidden away, perfectly secluded and off the beaten track, the Heritage Le Telfair rises above the clear waters of the Indian Ocean with the Plain Champagne Mountains as the panoramic backdrop finishing the beautiful scenery at this postcard-perfect location. Accommodation is arranged in villas which are architecturally inspired by Mauritius' colonial past and grand sugar estate mansions.
Situated at a breathtaking beach location offering guests the opportunity to unwind and relax as much as they want, whether it is lazily soaking up some sunrays or engaging into more fun actitives from scuba diving to trips in glass-bottom boats, a stay here guarantees as much or as little action as desired. And for when basking in the sun gets a little too much, guests can shake the stress away at newly opened Seven Colours Cosmetics and Spa, going for a game at the 18-hole championship golf course, or enjoying a great meal with a fantastic choice of restaurants. And when wanting something a little different and more in touch with the wild beauty of Mauritian nature, the hotel also arranges excursions to the Valriche Naurte Reserve to see, deer, wild boar and tropical birds.
NOTICE: Hotel will be closed between 15 May 2017 and 31 August 2017
Holiday was execellent. Our holiday rep was execellent and really helpful
Patricia Plummer reviewing Heritage Le Telfair Golf and Spa Resort (09-Nov-2015)
Carlton Palace Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- Deluxe hotel in the heart of Dubai's city centre
- Rooftop swimming pool with sun deck
- Enchanting culinary delights from three restaurants
A tower of elegance and luxury, the Carlton palace hotel offers Arabian hospitality, superb service and sophisticated style. Whether your visit is for business or leisure, this hotel is ideally situated. Located on the prestigious Al Maktoum Street, the hotel offers easy access to the Dubai International Airport, the main business districts and important landmarks. The hotel also adjoins the Al Dana Shopping Centre, which houses some of the most popular names in style and fashion. After a busy day of shopping, sightseeing or work, relax and enjoy the views by the rooftop swimming pool or work out at the Nautilus Health Club. The hotel features a choice of restaurants offering everything from Lebanese to Tahitian cuisine and 'The Sketch' serves contemporary fusion cuisine and refreshing cocktails. The Carlton palace hotel offers an oasis of opulence in the heart of Dubai.
Excellent hotel. The staff were very attentive and couldn't do enough for you. Room really clean.
Jacqueline Gillian Brook reviewing Carlton Palace Hotel (23-Oct-2015)
£1669 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services