Go for the ultimate relaxing and de-stressing twin-centre holiday to spectacular Mauritius and glamorous Dubai. With this fabulous getaway you'll soon feel your worries being gently swept away by the cooling tropical breezes of a top Mauritian beachside retreat and after fully recharging your batteries with 10 days of utter indulgement and relaxation at the five-star Sofitel So Mauritius, you'll be spending all that renewed energy with some serious shopping and sightseeing in trendy and modern Dubai, while staying in equally luxurious accommodation at the five-star Asiana Hotel.
- Upgrade to Half board for breakfast and dinner , local drinks included soft drink, beer and rum, tea/coffee and water. drinks during dinner
- Enjoy 3nts in the vibrant city of Dubai enjoying duty free shopping
- Sofitel So Mauritius Lushury Room includes, 24 hr - butler service private garden with open air bathtub, patio and outdoor shower and complimentary WIFI
- Departs: london
- Arrives: mauritius, Mauritius
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Sofitel So Mauritius Bel Ombre
- Lushury Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Discover tranquility in the state-of-the-art-spa
- Elegant Suites and Sumptuous Villas
- A heavenly haven in untouched paradise
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the south of Mauritius, less than one hour from the International airport. It is the the only contemporary 5 star deluxe designed by Kenzo Takada. Enhanced by inimitable Lek Bunnag architecture, the resort is complemented by lush vegetation, a stunning mountain backdrop, a glistening turquoise lagoon and a quiet rippling stream. The Sofitel So Mauritius Bel Ombre is designed to provide maximum relaxation and well-being. Soothing, elegant and naturally sophisticated with edgy touches and timeless luxury, the Sofitel So brings guests a memorable expeience in one of nature's finest settings. The 3-starred French restaurant complete with fine wines, epitomises top gourmet dining and much more.
This ultimate hide-away offers attentive and professional service, including exceptional Butler Service for all suites and villas, a holistic spa with aromatherapy and acupunture, and a range of body treatments to make a stay here unforgettable for anyone and everyone.
Wonderful hotel and staff. The most perfect location for a relaxing holiday.
Mary Evered reviewing Sofitel So Mauritius Bel Ombre (08-Jun-2016)
- Bed and Breakfast
- Great variety of cuisines available
- Relax and chill with your fellow holidaymakers
- The essence of Asia in the heart of Arabia
The place to truly experience the best in oriental hospitality with added Arabian luxury, the Asiana Hotel Dubai is a soothing and refreshing oasis of peace and quiet sitting amidst the city's busy financial centre. Elegant and serene this refined hotel is a distinct landmark in the city, with simple yet sophisticated decor and a calm, inviting atmosphere ready to welcome visitors and lull them into a sense of wellbeing. Walking through the hotel's doors guests will notice the sublime Asian decor, drawing on the influences of the ancient civilisations of the Far East. It's not by accident that this place is described as being the embodiment of the "essence of Asia in the Heart of Arabia".
Lovely hotel and attentive staff. Breakfast was very good. Close to the Metro great for getting around Dubai
Stephenie Pitchford reviewing Asiana Hotel (08-Oct-2016)
£1559 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services