Set between the mountains and the sea on the stunning south coast of Mauritius, The stylish Heritage Awali is fronted by a white sandy beach and the crystal clear Indian Ocean. It is an ideal luxury resort for families and couples alike and located in the south of the island where you can enjoy the 18-Hole Championship Golf or one of the largest Spa Villages in the Indian Ocean, The Seven Colours Spa.
- Located on Bel Ombre's beach, the resort offers own nature reserve to explore
- Guests benefit from daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai
- Deluxe Garden View
- All Inclusive
- Culinary delights at the hotel's restaurants
- added extras that add the icing on the cake
- Unique setting with its own nature reserve in Bel Ombre
The stylish Heritage Awali is set between the mountains and the sea on the stunning south coast of Mauritius. Fronted by a white sandy beach and clear Indian Ocean waters, this luxury resort is ideal for both couples and families. You can relax in beautiful surroundings, make use of the wide range of facilities, enjoy the challenge of the 18-hole championship golf course or spoil yourself with a pampering treatment at the spa. With an atmosphere of contemporary charm and sophistication, Heritage Awali offers an outstanding holiday in Mauritius.
An excellent hotel with friendly staff. Ideal for relaxation.
Nicholas Housley reviewing Heritage Awali (30-Jan-2018)
£1409 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services