Set between the mountains and the sea on the stunning south coast of Mauritius, The stylish Heritage Awali is fronted by a white sandy beach and the crystal clear Indian Ocean. It is an ideal luxury resort for families and couples alike and located in the south of the island where you can enjoy the 18-Hole Championship Golf or one of the largest Spa Villages in the Indian Ocean, The Seven Colours Spa.
- Click through for our special Honeymoon Offers
- Located on the Bel Ombre's beach the resort is offering own nature reserve to explore
- Guests can benefit from a daily free green fees, mini bar in each room, or the fabulous spa treatments including one free 45-minute spa treatment per person per stay
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai
- Deluxe Garden View
- All Inclusive
- Culinary delights at the hotel's restaurants
- added extras that add the icing on the cake
- Unique setting with its own nature reserve in Bel Ombre
The stylish Heritage Awali is set between the mountains and the sea on the stunning south coast of Mauritius. Fronted by a white sandy beach and clear Indian Ocean waters, this luxury resort is ideal for both couples and families. You can relax in beautiful surroundings, make use of the wide range of facilities, enjoy the challenge of the 18-hole championship golf course or spoil yourself with a pampering treatment at the spa. With an atmosphere of contemporary charm and sophistication, Heritage Awali offers an outstanding holiday in Mauritius.
Paradise in the Indian Ocean, warm and friendly staff, accommodation first class. Various restaurants to visit and cater for all. Well managed holiday by the Holiday Place, and Solis. Will definitely book again with them.
Nicholas Housley reviewing Heritage Awali (08-Feb-2017)
£1299 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services