Escape to a blissful Mexican paradise of cobalt blue waters, pristine white sands, swaying palm trees and top all-inclusive recreation. Absorb the serene beauty of the Mexican Riviera Maya while staying in a charming retreat that offers fun activities, excellent dining options, a fantastic children's club and guaranteed all-round fun in the sun.
Relish land and non-motorised watersports, as well as use of three large swimming pools and stylish accommodation at Polynesian-style bungalows. Moreover, you will also have easy access to the quaint town of Playa del Carmen, just 10 minutes away, and the Playacar Golf Club, located only five minutes from your resort.
- Enjoy a fantastic room upgrade to the next available room
- Enjoy an array of activities, including water sports, volley ball, tennis, basketball, golf, kids' activities, live entertainment and more.
- A mere 10 minutes away from the charming town of Playa del Carmen.
- The stylish Polynesian-style bungalows promise a comfortable and enchanting stay.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
- All Inclusive
- Set beside a white sand beach in tropical vegetation
- swimming pools for every occasion, plus the sea
- unlimited top class meals, snacks and beverages
Allegro Playacar is set in lush tropical gardens beside the famous white sand beaches and crystal clear waters of Playacar. The resort’s Polynesian style buildings feature thatched roofs and light tones creating an exotic tropical ambience. There are facilities and activities to keep everyone entertained with expansive swimming pools, all kinds of sports, organised activities and a kids' club. Kids will particularly love the Nintendo games room and Mickey Mouse shaped children's pool. Allegro Playacar is close to the ferry to Cozumel and just 10 minutes away from the shopping and attractions of Playa del Carmen. Playacar Club de Golf is also just 5 minutes away. Allegro Playacar is perfect for couples, singles and families looking for a fun beach holiday in the Mexican Caribbean.
Brilliant hotel, always clean and staff couldn't do anymore to help. Food was always available and of a high standard.
Liam John Escott reviewing Allegro Playacar (16-Jun-2016)
£859 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services