Lay back and let the stresses and strains of everyday life melt away at this plush retreat in the heart of Dubai's world-renowned Palm Islands. The Sofitel the Palm is a five-star haven of happiness set beside a private pearlescent beach, with an infinity pool looking out onto Dubai's iconic skyline.
It's the perfect place to be pampered, and it has fantastic family facilities too. So you can relax safe in the knowledge that your little ones are being well taken care of.
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Pamper yourself at the So Spa offering a unique spa experience - receive 30 minutes Spa treatment per person per stay (book by 30 January 2016)
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Sofitel the Palm Dubai
- Luxury Seaview
- Bed and Breakfast
- Ultimate culinary experience
- Excellent facilities for children
- Fantastic view of the Palm
Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah, the hotel boasts island chic inspired guest rooms and suites, as well as fully serviced apartments. Nestled within the tranquil groves of the Palm Jumeirah, the resort is encapsulated by a private, 500m stretch of pearlescent beach, where guests can enjoy breathtaking sea views. With an abundance of stunning architecture and lush vertical gardens created by the renowned botanist Patrick Blanc, the resort offers distinct French luxury, embraced by rich and iconic elements of Polynesian culture and civilization.
An excellent hotel for those with small children. No bling, tasteful French polynesian style, great beach and terrific food.
Carol Evans reviewing Sofitel the Palm Dubai (01-Dec-2015)
£889 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services