Make the most of an outstanding four-star all inclusive on Varadero's sparkling white sands and treat that special someone to a week of utter relaxation and indulgence in a true haven of romance and tranquillity.
At the Melia Las Antillas you'll be perfectly secluded from the long line of Varadero hotels whilst still being within close proximity to the downtown area and its attractions. Take your pick from a varied array of activities to enjoy with your other half, from fun water sports to pampering couples' spa treatments, an upbeat disco bar and the option to upgrade to the exclusive Concierge Floor with personalised VIP facilities and services.
- Facing the sea and surrounded by rivers and ponds within the resort's tropical grounds
- A secluded and private setting for adults over 16. A network of paths and bridges link guest rooms to the resort facilities and the beach
- Daytime activities abound with tennis, volleyball, tai chi, yoga and a health club. Fantastic water sports are also part of the deal.
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Melia Las Antillas Hotel
- Deluxe Room
- All Inclusive
- mini village in tropical grounds beside Vardero's world famous beach
- adults -only resort hotel with a full range of services and facilities
- Facilities for the active or for those who just need to relax
The Melia Las Antillas enjoys a stunning location beside the white soft sands of Varadero Beach and caters for adults over 16 years. Expansive tropical gardens and ponds provide a secluded and private setting with a network of bridges and paths linking guest rooms to the resort facilities and the beach. The resort offers a variety of entertainment and dining options. Those looking for fun can try water sports, tennis, volleyball and organised games at the Cuban Club. Those looking to relax can simply soak up the sun on the stunning beach, lounge by the large swimming pool, enjoy a refreshing cocktail at the poolside bar or try treatment at the Health and Beauty Centre. For those wanting to explore further afield the many attractions and vibrant nightlife of central Varadero are just 10 minutes away.
What a lovely hotel in beautiful grounds with fabulous restaurants. The food was really good and varied, the staff couldn't do enough to make sure your stay was as comfortable as possible. The gardens open out to the most breathtaking beach with palm trees and white sands that stretch for 25kms.
Linda Read reviewing Melia Las Antillas Hotel (03-Mar-2016)
£1279 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services