Be at one with nature at a luxurious eco-resort perfectly set on 30 acres of beachfront beauty in the quiet and serene northeastern Antiguan coast, bordered by Devil's Bridge National Park. Nicely cocooned away from the world on a beautiful, unspoilt and tranquil bay, The Verandah Resort & Spa is an exclusive all-suite retreat giving you access to two private beaches.
Here you'll be staying in total comfort at your very own low-rise villa overlooking the sea while making the most of the comprehensive all inclusive service. Let all your worries melt away under the bright sunshine and make this dream Antigua holiday your reality!
- Antigua's only all-suite hotel perfect for couples and family parties
- Choose from 3 restaurants and 4 bars serving international and local cuisine
- Adjacent to a National Park with marked nature trails, two white sand beaches and tranquil waters
- Departs: london
- Arrives: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Departs: st john's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Arrives: london
The Verandah Resort and Spa
- Hillside Suite
- All Inclusive
- Luxurious eco friendly hotel located beside two private white sand beaches
- all suite resort of Low rise villas
- largest freeform pool on the island
The Verandah Resort & Spa is hidden in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua. Set on 30 beachfront acres, The Verandah Resort & Spa offers a Caribbean village atmosphere, stunning views and a host of activities for all the family. The powder soft white beach and turquoise bay are protected by a reef making them ideal for swimming and water sports. The resort sits adjacent to the Devil's Bridge National Park where guests can hike nature trails and visit the historic Devil's Bridge. Kids will love the Kid's Club while parents can unwind and reconnect at the spa or by the resort pool. The Verandah Resort & Spa offers a beautiful natural setting for a beach holiday.
I went on my own, so a lot of my time was spent sunning, swimming, eating and reading. The resort was perfect for that, and because I am an older traveler the entertainment on offer was fine for the younger ones, but not really me! I could eat when I wanted and have peace and quiet as well despite...
Penny Jaquet reviewing The Verandah Resort and Spa (18-Oct-2016)
£1059 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services