Those looking for a luxurious stay with every detail attended to should look no further than the Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi. Situated on the silky shores of Saadiyat Island, this upmarket sanctuary ensures that you can get the best of city life whilst also relaxing and refreshing your body and mind.
All accommodation comes with a private balcony, whilst you may choose to upgrade to a villa to take advantage of an open-air plunge pool. Fully immersive relaxation can be sought at the award-winning Atarmia Spa, whilst more active guests may decide to visit the outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts or fitness centre. After a long day of golf at Saadiyat Beach Golf Club or an Eco Boat Tour, you can come back to the hotel to visit one of fine restaurants, such as the grilled meats of the Park Bar & Grill or Middle Eastern specialties of The Cafe. Remember, on Saadiyat Island you will find the most beautiful beaches in Abu Dhabi - long white stretches of white sandy beach along with crystal clear water. A truly unique experience you would not expect to find in Abu Dhabi.
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail overlooking the crystal clear water from the Beach House Rooftop Bar
- Located on nine kilometres of pure white sandy beach, with plenty of other beaches located around Abu Dhabi
- Next to the Saadiyat Beach Championship Golf Club and close to many major attractions in Abu Dhabi, such as Manarat Al Saadiyat
- Departs: edinburgh
- Arrives: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: edinburgh
Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel
- Park Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Kick back on Saadiyat Island's white sandy beach
- If you're looking for luxury, then look no further
- Activities to suit all holidays
Situated along the pristine beach of Saadiyat Island, Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas is a superbly presented and run five star property boasting a wealth of facilities and services. There are a total of 306 elegantly-appointed rooms, suites and villas with many enjoying stunning Arabian Sea views, some of which open out to private open-air plunge pools.
There are numerous activities at the resort which also boasts several pools and an outdoor floodlit tennis court; there is a children's club for the youngsters plus a fully-serviced spa with a range of relaxing treatments. Dining at the hotel comes with a varied choice of restaurants and bars offering a selection of styles to suit your mood, ranging from charcoal-grilled meats and seafood dishes to authentic Middle-Eastern specialities
£669 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services