Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea is the perfect Hotel from where guests can explore the rich culture and stunning scenery of this beautiful area. This 5 star luxury property is ideally positioned on the edge of this famous salt lake, which also happens to be the lowest point on earth and provides uninterrupted views across the vast sea towards the west bank and has easy access to some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, including sites of religious interest and impressive countryside.
- Why not explore some of the optional Dead Sea excursions such as Hot Springs or a visit to Mount Nebo
- Sample exquisite flavours from around the world with a plethora of restaurants to suit every taste
- Relax and unwind with no less than 9 outdoor pools including a pool bar
- Departs: london
- Arrives: amman, Jordan
- Departs: amman, Jordan
- Arrives: london
Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea
- Bed and Breakfast
- Variety of romantic private dining options
- Make the most of the Dead Sea
- Explore further a-field with the Jordan Adventure tours
Experience the lowest point on Earth in true style, with the Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea offering top class service and facilities.
From the history of the Dead Sea, used as a place of refuge for King David, to the modern day health treatments on offer in the Dead Sea area using the sea’s minerals, there is something for everyone 423m below sea level.
£1009 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services