Amazing perks, excellent facilities and exciting activities will make your 8-day holiday at the all-inclusive Playacar Palace Resort in Mexico a unique experience. Set beside a beautiful white-sand beach in the Riviera Maya and just minutes away from the famous Fifth Avenue, the hotel will provide you with infinite possibilities for entertainment.
If you feel outgoing go out and visit the Avenue's famous nightclubs, bars and restaurants. Golf lovers won't have to go far as the resort has its own championship golf course, designed by the renowned Robert Von-Hagge. They can practice their swing at this 72 par golf course, which is considered to be the most challenging in the region. If you prefer different activities, the resort offers an amazing $2500 resort credit per room, which can be exchanged for excursions, a romantic lobster and champagne dinner, room upgrades and spa treatments, and much more.
- The resort is perfectly placed, on a white sandy beach, just minutes from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of Fifth Avenue. The transfer from Cancun airport is just 45 minutes.
- Book a Resort view and get an upgrade to Parital Ocean View when booking with The Holiday Place
- Take a refreshing swim or soak in the sun in the sparkling pool
- One of the best all-inclusive resorts in Playa del Carmen set on a large beautiful white sandy beach
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
Playacar Palace Resort
- Deluxe Resort View
- All Inclusive
- exclusive beachside setting in the Playacar hotel zone
- Resort credits offer amazing value
- Spa Facilities at The Golf Club
Playacar Palace overlooks the clear, turquoise waters and pure white beaches of the pristine Riviera Maya. Set in the exclusive Playacar Hotel Zone, this all-inclusive resort features a beautiful pool, excellent dining services and atmospheric bars and lounges with spectacular sea views. Playacar Palace caters for all with land and water sports, beach games and scuba diving. Kids will love the fun and games on offer at the kids' club. For pure relaxation and indulgence treat yourself to a soothing treatment at the luxury spa. The beautifully appointed rooms are modern and spacious and feature a double Jacuzzi and 24 hour room service. Whether you seek a romantic tropical honeymoon or a fun family escape Playacar Palace offers a luxury holiday in a stunning location.
Book now and we will give you up to $2500 spending money!*
FREE Resort Credit up to $2,500* per room per stay - Spend it on
- A Chichen Itza Tour - Worth $100 pp
- Premium Dolphin Swim ** - Worth $129 pp
- Other Tours - E.g Tulum/Xpu-ha Xtreme, Kingdom Zip Line etc.
- Romantic lobster & champagne dinner - Worth $350 per couple
- Spa / Beauty Salon treatments - maximum value $500
- Wedding Collections
- Upgraded Wine Selection
Please note: When using Resort Credit for products and services, a 16% service tax (to be paid locally) will apply. These taxes can be paid with cash, credit card or other authorized means.
Book now and you will be able to use your entire resort credit towards unlimited spa services AND enjoy unlimited golf, when you stay for three nights or more. Based on Stays August 15th - November 1st if booked by 30th October 17
The Holiday Place recommends - Stay 7 nights in Playacar palace & 7 nights in any other palace resort ( E.g Moon Palace or Cozumel palace ) and receive $1500 resort credit per room in each. In total benefit from
Fabulous Great location on the beach. Not a big glitzy hotel, but excellent customer service from every member of staff, without exception. Food was very good and the rooms were spotless. It was small and intimate and we were made to feel that it was important that we were having a wonderful...
Lynn Lewis reviewing Playacar Palace Resort (06-Nov-2016)
£1239 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services