St Lucia has palm fringed beaches, soft tropical air, lush vegetation and stunning scenery. Situated on the northwest side of St Lucia, Rodney Bay is an ideal location from which to make the most of the island's natural beauty.
Rodney Bay has a large yacht marina, good shopping and a variety of restaurants and bars. There are many water sports on offer including sailing, waterskiing and kayaking. St Lucia sits at the tip of an ancient underwater volcano which provides a stunning variety of coral and marine life perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving. Both beginner and experienced divers can enjoy this colourful spectacle. If you are feeling adventurous you can climb up Gros Piton for unforgettable views. For a more relaxing option, there are special treatments in the spa to evaporate the strains away.
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 31st October 2016
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
Blu St Lucia
- Standard Verandah
- Bed and Breakfast
- Wonderful serene setting on Rodney Bay
- Great family hotel with facilities for all
- stylish and comfortble accommodation choices
The Blu St Lucia is an oasis of calm nestled between Reduit Beach and Rodney Bay Village. This hotel offers the perfect setting to enjoy the sun, sand and sea. You can enjoy a variety of daytime activities or simply relax on the beach or soak up the sun by the swimming pool. The rejuvenating Alaia Spa offers treatments including aromatherapy, facials and massages. When night falls sample the local and international cuisine. The attractions, restaurants and nightlife of Rodney Bay are also easily accessible. The Blu St Lucia has a friendly atmosphere and beachside setting, ideal for those seeking a value-for-money beach holiday on the beautiful island of St Lucia.
Hotel Blu was a good base for a great holiday. Linda our rep was really helpful, and sorted several trips out for us. we did an ATV excursion. Went on the catamaran, and visited the Diamond Botanical Gardens, and the Volcano. Had a fabulous day riding with Dennis from Trims stables, including a BBQ...
Deborah Anne Rae reviewing Blu St Lucia (03-Feb-2016)
£819 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services