Explore Cuba in style at two top quality resorts in Havana and Varadero.
- Wi-Fi connection in the lobby area*
- Melia Las Americas is the only hotel with direct access to the Varadero Golf Club
- Enjoy access to the largest swimming pool in Havana at the Melia Habana hotel
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: varadero, Cuba
- Departs: varadero, Cuba
- Arrives: manchester
Melia Habana Hotel
- Classic Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Excellent range of renovated accommodation
- Excellent location in Miramar, close to Old Havana
- exclusive added values for couples
The Melia Habana Hotel is located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea. This building has a unique architectural style with wide balconies and features a man-made lagoon surrounded by lush tropical gardens and a free-form pool. Many of the hotel's spacious rooms enjoy views of the sea or city. The Melia Habana has a wide range of facilities including swimming pools, a fitness centre and the hotel also offers a range of sporting activities. The attractions of central Havana are easily accessible with a free shuttle service to the city. The Melia Habana Hotel is a comfortable base for a holiday in Havana.
Special Couples Offer: Romantically linked couples travelling with The Holiday Place will receive:
- Welcome cocktail and refreshing towels upon the arrival
- Bottle of cava upon the arrival
- Turndown service in the evenings
- Cover free and Welcome Cocktail in the Sports Bar Titanium (once during the stay)
Would recommend this hotel to friends.
Peter Mayes reviewing Melia Habana Hotel (23-May-2017)
Melia Las Americas Hotel
- Classic Room
- All Inclusive
- adults-only hotel on the white sands of Varadero
- Guest rooms are a private haven of space and style
- Wonderful romantic dining opportunites
Melia Las Americas adults only hotel is nestled between the white sands of Varadero beach and the lush fairways of the Varadero Golf Club. This adults-only resort offers a wide variety of activities including water sports and golf, there is also a Health and Beauty Centre. With no shortage of lounge chairs on the palm-shaded deck and surf-side palapas, it is also perfect for those looking to relax. Melia Las Americas offers a choice of 5 restaurants, beach grills and snack bars as well as extras such as 24-hour room service. Melia Las Americas is a great choice for an active honeymoon or a couple's getaway in Cuba.
NOTICE: The hotel are carrying out some refurbishment works on the Lobby, bungalows and the Italian restaurant (unavailable) until further notice
Great resort well situated on the beach & next to the plaza - front desk sorted initial problems well. Entertainment each night was good albeit the events team were a bit annoying each day pushing the nights event. Main restaurant food was very average, usually cold and ran out quickly but very...
Carol Bell reviewing Melia Las Americas Hotel (13-Jul-2016)
£1279 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services