Get a true taste of the real Cuba without missing out on some down time in its most famous beach resort. Experience colourful and historic Havana for four action-packed days of sightseeing and exploring before letting it all sink in as you relax by the shallow, crystalline waters of Varadero Beach for one week of self-indulgence at a great value all inclusive.
Best part of it all is...how incredibly little you'll have to pay for this fantastic two-in-one experience, so unbelievably affordable you should be packing your bags right now!
- Stay at the Starfish Montehabana, in the heart of Havana's Miramar district which is only 20 mins drive from the timeless Old Havana
- Enjoy a selection of bars and restaurants including a Buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars in Varadero (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 4th May 2017
- Starfish Varadero is ideally located directly on the beach of Varadero
- Departs: london
- Arrives: varadero, Cuba
- Departs: varadero, Cuba
- Arrives: london
- Bed and Breakfast
- stunning aparthotel in Miramar, linked to the Occidental Miramar
- a selection of accommodation is available
- facilities are shared with sister hotel
With a fantastic location in the quiet and elegant district of Miramar, Starfish Montehabana perfectly combines the features of a city hotel and a modern apart-hotel with a modern feel, top facilities and excellent service. With a convenient location close to Havana's business centre and commercial centre, Starfish Montehabana was designed to cater to tourists looking for a quiet and elegant location or for those planning long stays in Havana. With many of the guest rooms having self-catering facilities and being decorated to offer a warm and soothing atmosphere, guests staying at the Starfish Montehabana also get to enjoy all the facilities and services offered at nearby sister hotel Occidental Miramar, conveniently located next door. Ideal for single travellers, groups, families and those looking for long holidays in Havana, Starfish Montehabana is a fine retreat offering a great selection of facilities shared with its sister hotel Occidental Miramar and including two swimming pools, two children pools, a fully fitted gym, six tennis courts, two restaurants, three bars and a complimentary shuttle service that takes guests to Havana's historic city centre three times a day.
Beverly Smith reviewing Starfish Montehabana (24-Aug-2016)
- All Inclusive
- Idyllic beachfront location on a stretch of virgin beach
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants
- Activities galore and day and evening entertainment programmes
Located on one of Varadero's best virgin beaches and only 14km from the town centre. With modern architecture and in perfect harmony with the adjacent beautiful beach of transparent waters, the hotel allows guests to choose from water sports, beach volleyball and tennis, as well as a variety of both day-time and night-time entertainment programmes, creating the perfect package for a holiday to remember. Young guests can enjoy the various activities and facilities that are available for children, such as a childcare centre and a kids-only swimming pool. Starfish Varadero offers a high standard in all its installation and services, particularly providing a highly personalised service as part of the All Inclusive package. The hotel is in close proximity to such famous attractions as the Ecological Reserve at Varahicacos, the Chapelin Marina, the Delfinario (a dolphin sanctuary 500m away) and the Fiesta Mambo Club.
Lovely Staff couldn't be more helpful
Tracy Parker reviewing Starfish Varadero (26-Sep-2016)
£789 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services