Experience Cuba's premier beach resort in all its glory with a week's stay at club amigo aguas azules, a charming all-inclusive resort perfectly poised facing a long stretch of the finest white sands and the most crystalline of shallow waters.
Choose from a varied selection of daily activities, land sports and water sports galore and enjoy tasty meals and drinks at atmospheric bars and restaurants. Get treated to lively shows in the evening and enjoy unlimited rinks 24/7. Bring the whole family along or come for a soulful escape with a friend, a bunch of them, a partner, or just yourself. Varadero won't disappoint!
- All inclusive features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Fantastic all-inclusive package with unlimited drinks 24/7
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Club Amigo Aguas Azules
- All Inclusive
- Idyllic beachfront location on a stretch of virgin beach
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants
- Activities galore and day and evening entertainment programmes
Located on one of Varadero's best virgin beaches and only 14km from the town centre. With modern architecture and in perfect harmony with the adjacent beautiful beach of transparent waters, the hotel allows guests to choose from water sports, beach volleyball and tennis, as well as a variety of both day-time and night-time entertainment programmes, creating the perfect package for a holiday to remember. Young guests can enjoy the various activities and facilities that are available for children, such as a childcare centre and a kids-only swimming pool. Club Amigo Aguas Azules offers a high standard in all its installation and services, particularly providing a highly personalised service as part of the All Inclusive package. The hotel is in close proximity to such famous attractions as the Ecological Reserve at Varahicacos, the Chapelin Marina, the Delfinario (a dolphin sanctuary 500m away) and the Fiesta Mambo Club.
Lovely Staff couldn't be more helpful
Tracy Parker reviewing Club Amigo Aguas Azules (26-Sep-2016)
£949 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services