Discover two destinations with this USA and Mexican adventure, you will be guaranteed two unique experiences packaged into one fantastic holiday. Your holiday starts with three nights at the Hilton Miami Downtown which will give you time to absorb Miami's eclectic atmosphere, its pulsating nightclubs, vibrant beach scene, chic avenues and intoxicating nightlife.
After your captivating American adventure you will be flown to Cancun's glistening beaches to recharge your batteries at the five-star Occidental at Xcaret Destination. Enjoy the rest of your nights at this exceptional retreat, sitting right next to an ecological reserve and a private section of beach.
- Enjoy free breakfast when staying at Hilton Miami Downtown
- Discover Cancun and experience limitless fun and thrills in a beautiful eco-reserve
- Enjoy a prime location in Miami and get FREE light rail service to access nearby restaurants
- Upgrade to the Unlimited Xcaret Xperience in Cancun and enjoy access to Xcaret Park plus $920 Resort Credits
- Departs: london
- Arrives: miami, United States
- Departs: miami, United States
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
Hilton Miami Downtown
- Room Only
- Great location in the heart of the downtown attractions
- complimentary light rail service to the restaurants and shopping area
- rooftop pool with skyline views
Beautifully set overlooking the titillating skyline of downtown Miami, the Hilton Miami Downtown lives up to its name with a wonderful location right at the heart of Miami's most chic and happening hub. Formerly known as the Radisson Miami, after having recently completed a thorough renovation across all of its 527 guest rooms, the completely refurbished Hilton Miami Downtown now offers guests with a selection of superior amenities, customary of the Hilton brand including the very exclusive Hilton Serenity Bed and Bath Collection® as well as the new signature facility Fitness by Precor® gym. Nicely positioned on Biscayne Boulevard, this full-service hotel is within minutes to some of Miami's most popular attractions, including the famous Bayside Marketplace, the Port of Miami and South Beach. Giving guests the easiest access to all main places of interest in the downtown area, from the rooftop of this hotel guests will also be able to take in the beauty of this beachside city and admire amazing views over the whole of Miami.
Loved Miami, take lots of money. View from hotel room was amazing.
Liesette Mcwilliam reviewing Hilton Miami Downtown (13-Jul-2016)
Occidental at Xcaret Destination
- All Inclusive
- Exceptional all-inclusive offer that includes unlimited meals, snacks and beverages
- Spectacular location beside a pristine beach and Xcaret Park
- Excellent kids club with endless activities and babysitting services
Occidental at Xcaret Destination enjoys a wonderful location within an ecological and historical reserve, beside a private powder-soft Caribbean beach. The resort's unique setting features meandering river channels and tropical vegetation, an ideal eco-holiday destination. The resort offers an array of leisure facilities including 7 freshwater pools and spa. There is a wide selection of restaurants and bars and the excitement and attractions of Playa del Carmen are just 10 minutes away. Whether you're looking for a quiet romantic escape or a fun family atmosphere, everything you could want from a holiday in the Riviera Maya is on offer at Occidental at Xcaret Destination.
Occidental at Xcaret Destination accredited by the Rainforest Alliance!
The hotel has been distinguished in the Riviera Maya as a hotel that includes into our daily activities eco-friendly practices as a gesture of interest in the impact on our planet, plants, animals and community.
Why Not Upgrade to the Unlimited Xcaret Xperience and enjoy the following added values: *
At Occidental at Xcaret Destination:
- Exclusive All Inclusive wristband giving guests all day unlimited multi-entrance access to Xcaret Park
- VIP check in with Mayan welcome
- In-room robes and slippers during the whole stay
- Daily complimentary stocked minibar
- 11 International restaurants and 10 bars
- 7 pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool, day & night time activities and entertainment program, Kids Club
- 30% Off a 80 minute "Wayaka" Mayan Massage
- $920 USD Resort Credit*
At Xcaret Park:
- All day unlimited mutli-entrance access to Xcaret Parks
- 10% Off Souvenirs Shopping Stores at Xcaret park (Restrictions Might Apply)
$920 USD in resort credit includes:
$500 RESORT CREDIT AT Occidental at Xcaret Destination
- (2) $70 vouchers applicable toward a Royal Level room upgrade*
- (2) $50 vouchers applicable toward green fees at Playacar Golf Club or TPC Cancun Golf Club
- (4) $35 vouchers for Spa treatments (products not included)
- (2) $25 vouchers for use at select Pueblo del Rio shops
- (2) $20 vouchers applicable toward a Romantic Dinner
- (3) $10 vouchers applicable toward our wine list (1 voucher per bottle) *subject to availability
$420 DISCOUNTS IN TOURS & ACTIVITIES INSIDE THE PARKS**
FOR USE AT XCARET PARK
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Sea Trek.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Sharks Interactive Adventure.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Stingray Encounter.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Sea Trek Stingray Encounter.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Dinner at Tlachco Xcaret Mexico Espectacular.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Temazcal purifying experience.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Tour Snuba Family or Snuba Reef.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for Snorkel Tour.
- FOR USE AT XEL-HÁ PARK
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for Dolphin Trek.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for Sea Trek.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for Snuba Caleta or Snuba Cenote.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Manatees Encounter.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Stingray Encounter.
- Two (2) $35 vouchers for Xel-Há / Tulum Tour.
- Two (2) $35 vouchers for Xichén Clásico Tour.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for Xoximilco Tour.
*extra charges apply
Only given a 4 for entertainment as we missed a lot of it , we weren't given a programme for the hotel until a day before we left so I'd advise you to ask for one if you haven't received one. But what we had seen was amazing it was definitely 5 star, professional jazz musicians and singers. The...
Amber Jessica Caine reviewing Occidental at Xcaret Destination (04-Mar-2018)
£1359 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services