Immerse yourself in a natural haven of relaxation at one of the world's most unspoiled retreats in the idyllic Maldives. With this luxurious holiday package you'll be staying at the sumptuous Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, a beautiful beachfront property set in a gorgeous private island, easily accessible from the Male airport by private plane and with all the luxury amenities you could expect from a high-end resort of this kind.
Spend seven magical nights in your very own overwater villa with the dedicated service of a personal butler tending to your every wish and whim...all at a price that your eyes won't believe!
- A luxury getaway with a private villa, personal butler and much more
- Each villa has a dedicated butler for truly personalized attention
- Your villa includes a private sun deck only a few steps from the beautiful lagoon
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: male, Maldives
- Arrives: dubai
Taj Exotica Resort and Spa
- Lagoon Villa
- Bed and Breakfast
- Exclusive private island resort of astounding beauty
- Luxuriously designed palm thatched villas
- Glistening waters and sunsets are the backdrop for dinner
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa is a haven of relaxation, peace and tranquility situated in the middle of one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives. The lush surroundings and crystal clear waters have been carefully preserved providing guests with a natural paradise of true Maldivian style. The ocean-facing Taj Mandara Spa offers pampering treatments and the choice of culinary experiences, water sports, and recreation make for a complete luxury holiday. The resort is only 15 minutes by private speedboat from Malé International Airport. Taj Exotica Resort & Spa offers an exclusive, private and romantic island escape.
Taj Exotica has received many accolades over the years here are the few most recent:
- Voted amongst the 100 Best Hotels in Africa/ Indian Ocean in 2008 - Ultra Travel Daily Telegraph
- The Rehendi Presidential Suite receives 'Maldives Leading Suite' Award in 2008 - Annual World Travel
- Awarded 'Best for Water Sports' in 2007 - Spa Finder Readers' Choice Awards
- A member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World, and has been awarded the Best Hotel Resort Award
We had a amazing time, and can't wait to go back hopefully next year. The staff were exceptional, nothing was too much trouble for them. The food in all areas was sublime, even printing out the recipes for me to take home. We were greater by our full names by all staff, it was a resort I would visit...
Michelle Lay reviewing Taj Exotica Resort and Spa (22-Oct-2013)
£2659 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services