Enjoy the luxury and seclusion of an exclusive resort, beautifully tucked away on a pristine cove in St Lucia's western coast. Wake up every day to amazing sea views and fabulous all-inclusive service that includes access to four superb restaurants as well as great facilities such as four swimming pools and a selection of non-motorised water sports.
Adding to the all-inclusive experience, kids enjoy access to a fantastic supervised children's club, welcoming every young family member, from adorable toddlers to demanding teenagers. Be enchanted by the warmth and simplicity of this quaint and charming little resort and feel all your worries melt away under the sun.
- Take advantage of savings up to 30% for travel in 2017 and 2018
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia
- Garden View
- All Inclusive
- romantic waterfront setting with superb beach
- new family suites with ocean views
- kids club daily (newborn to teenagers)
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia combines an elegant setting with stunning natural surroundings. The resort lobby offers guests a spectacular view of the ocean on arrival, a fitting prelude to a beautiful island holiday. Palm lined pathways meander through gardens, past the lagoon style pools to the beach. With a wide range of leisure facilities, this resort is ideal for couples, singles, and families. Try the many water sports on offer, enjoy a fitness class, play tennis or even a round of golf at the St. Lucia Golf & Country Club. Parents will enjoy some quality time out while kids take part in the organised children's programme.
The resort offers a choice of gourmet restaurants with French 'Creole' cuisine, Caribbean/Asian fusion as well as continental and seafood restaurants and guests can indulge their senses further at the spa. St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia is just 15 minutes from the attractions of the Castries and is an ideal setting to enjoy the many charms of a St Lucian holiday.
This was one of the most relaxing and enjoyable holidays we have experienced and we would love to return.
Nigel Bloor reviewing St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (12-May-2017)
£1349 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services